TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My new license plate frame!

ilmor

:sos:

I just think it's funny that you would rather be driving your SGT rather than your new 5.0 given all the suspension upgrades. I just thought it was it was funny. I have a SGT and I can feel every bump in the road. Sometime I wish I had the newer suspension.

:sos:

I just think it's funny that you would rather be driving your SGT rather than your new 5.0 given all the suspension upgrades. I just thought it was it was funny. I have a SGT and I can feel every bump in the road. Sometime I wish I had the newer suspension.

Well, the words on the plate are somewhat sarcastic in my mind. I love both of these Mustangs for different reasons.

The Shelby GT is essentially a street legal race car, including the look and feel. It will out-handle the GT any day of the year. Even with the GT's 100 hp advantage, I bet I'd put it away w/ the Shelby GT on most race tracks.

The GT is my daily driver and is a powerful, luxurious boulevard cruiser with its 6 speed select-shift automatic, nav system, Sync, glass roof, smooth & quiet ride.....

My question is: Why aren't you? :hysterical2:

Simple - it doesn't get driven in the winter unless the roads are clean! In addition, I just installed the brake duct system, and yesterday I removed my passenger side muffler to get the broken exhaust hanger welded (hopefully) - following that, I'll be installing my new polished valve covers.....

Archived