TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I have viewed window sticker online.

ICOOLUM

Is there a way to determine when delivery to dealer might be made? Also, Is there a site where you can observe your car on assembly line? I thought I saw a picture on here of one of the members cars going by on the assembly line.

Got my window sticker on Dec 1, car build date Dec 10, car delivered to my dealer here in Virginai on Dec. 21. The car arrived at the rail yard on the night of Dec. 20 and the dealer did put a lot of effort to get the car delivered before Christmas. My car really moved along after it was built.

Is there a way to determine when delivery to dealer might be made?

That is a big guessing game. It all depends on the luck of the draw. My car was built Oct 1st. My dealer is only 50 miles from the assembly plant so the vehicle comes on a truck, no train involved. It took a month to get there and that is only after I lit a fire under the trucking companys holding lot personell and they marked it as "Hot" and it was at my dealer early the next morning.

Is there a way to determine when delivery to dealer might be made? Also, Is there a site where you can observe your car on assembly line? I thought I saw a picture on here of one of the members cars going by on the assembly line.

once you have the sticker, your dealer should be able to get you a build date. from build to delivery to dealer, it should be about a month but there are many variables that can lengthen that time.

Thanks for all the answers guys, My sales guy was the one who said they had some sort of real time thing going at the plant. Of course he's a car salesman and I don't expect he knew completely what he was talking about. I knew more about the car than he did.

Build date is on the lower right hand corner of the sticker. Add a month to that for your delivery. I live in NV and it was almost a month to the day from build to delivery.

Archived