TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 SHELBY BASH - SHELBY RUN DETAILS

MMcGuirk

2013 Shelby Bash Shelby Run  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Are you planning stay at the Agua Caliente

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Are you attending the reception Wednesday March 20th at the Agua Calinete

• yes
    • No
  3. 3. Are you planning to join the Shelby Run from the Agua Calinete to Las Vegas?

• Yes
    • No

Hi Michael, Won't be staying in PS at the Agua Callente on Wednesday. We will meet everyone Thursday morning for the drive to LV. What time will registration be open at the Agua Calliente? Looking forward to another successful Shelby Bash event!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Michael, Won't be staying in PS at the Agua Callente on Wednesday. We will meet everyone Thursday morning for the drive to LV. What time will registration be open at the Agua Calliente? Looking forward to another successful Shelby Bash event!

Stay tuned here for schedule updates...we will mark you down for the cruise. By "we", can I assume two in your party? We need a head clount for lunch

I won't be staying at the Agua Caliente as my folks live in Palm Desert so I will join the group on Thursday morning for the cruise to the Bash. I will have my co-pilot on board!

Got you down for two on the cruise!

Got you on the list, one or two in your party?

Cali-KR, Thats two in my party, Bringing my Kid Brother out from Tampa Fla, He thinks setting up tents in the paddock at Sebring for the 12hrs at Sebring is a Hoot..... I figure two days "WOT" on the track side of Spring Mountain raceway in my GT500 should give him a whole new perspective on how the Shelby Folks play!! :drool:

We will roll out the schedule details well in advance of the event. We could do registration prior to the driver's meeting at 7:00AM.

I so want to go to this so bad, But won't know the results of some medical tests till later this month.

What the results are is the determining factor with me going. In other words, if I don't need to have surgery

in February I am GOING!! Rolling the dice here!

Hopefully I will know by the end of January, That's not to late to still sign up is it?

I'll let you all know as soon as I find out something.

Jim

FRT39B.jpg

FRT39B.jpg

Archived