TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What did you get for Christmas?

I got crap the ex won't let me speak to my daughter

Anthony sorry to hear that. Hang in there, she is still young and lots of Christmas' in her future to spend with her Daddy.

We have had a hell of a year with our 21 year old son and this Christmas was very special. Sometimes you have to experience sadness to know what happiness truly is.

As my wife says never, never, never give up.

Merry Christmas and we will be thinking of you and your daughter

Andrew

Anthony sorry to hear that. Hang in there, she is still young and lots of Christmas' in her future to spend with her Daddy.

We have had a hell of a year with our 21 year old son and this Christmas was very special. Sometimes you have to experience sadness to know what happiness truly is.

As my wife says never, never, never give up.

Merry Christmas and we will be thinking of you and your daughter

Andrew

Thank you Andrew and merry Christmas to you and your family.

I try to think positive but its hard to do with this depression crap.

I have one major obstacle in seeing my kid and its a female judge. She is unprofessional all she does is yell and storm out of court getting the last word in. The last time in court she did the something. Then gave a date in March to come back to discuss my visitation. I been in law enforcement long enough to know when a person person knows nothing of the law and uses a loud mouth to cover that fact. Plus this judge always has a female court officer which again shows she is prejudice against men. I just can't imagine what my ex has told my 5yr old where I am. The only good thing is my other judge handling the divorce part has slammed my wife. Also has denied her any of my money other than 400.00 a month.

Damn, those are nice. Been wanting to order those cam covers. what's your first impression of them?

They're beautiful and I can't wait to see them on the engine. Heck these might help me finally achieve that car show win that's been eluding me!!!

I received my best, (non-bride/offspring/grandkid to be), present last Spring when the wife 'allowed' the purchase of my '87 Shelby Charger!

(STILL can't believe it. Told her when it comes to any further presents, Christmas, birthday, anniversary, Arbour Day, I'm 'good' for the indefinite future)!

(AND, I'd no longer complain about past presents that she gave: a Birthday Turduckin, because I once said i'd like to try that someday....or DIDN'T give: no 50th birthday party, but I DID get to unload our storage unit on my 50th birthday...I moved 50 boxes on my 50th birthday! All the times she asked what i wanted for any given holiday, I'd ask, for example, for a model railroad piece, to which she then replied "I'm not getting you that!")

Rats, i inadvertantly complained about the past! Well, just explaining the story!

Anyway, all that is swept away with the Shelby Charger! (All 220 HP)!

I got a new Shelby jacket (to wear in the car), 55-200mm lens for my camera (to take better pics to/from the car), a desk calendar from Shutterfly featuring my car in various locations on vacations. But the best gift I got was getting to spend almost 8 hours with my 7 month old grandson! We got to skype with the fam in Hawaii and my 2 year old grandson there got a Mustang ride-on car. He's excited and when he gets a good handle on driving it, I'm sending his dad plans to soup it up.....excuse me, mod it out!

I received my best, (non-bride/offspring/grandkid to be), present last Spring when the wife 'allowed' the purchase of my '87 Shelby Charger!

(STILL can't believe it. Told her when it comes to any further presents, Christmas, birthday, anniversary, Arbour Day, I'm 'good' for the indefinite future)!

(AND, I'd no longer complain about past presents that she gave: a Birthday Turduckin, because I once said i'd like to try that someday....or DIDN'T give: no 50th birthday party, but I DID get to unload our storage unit on my 50th birthday...I moved 50 boxes on my 50th birthday! All the times she asked what i wanted for any given holiday, I'd ask, for example, for a model railroad piece, to which she then replied "I'm not getting you that!")

Rats, i inadvertantly complained about the past! Well, just explaining the story!

Anyway, all that is swept away with the Shelby Charger! (All 220 HP)!

You made out nicely !!! Enjoy

I got nuts and bolts.

I'm pretty sure that is grounds for divorce in most households. :lol:

They're actually the fender bolts that match the rest of the engine dressup, the finishing touch under there, I've finally got the engine where I want it to be.

Essentially, I got nothing. My wife replaced a T-shirt that was rendered unuseable by her throwing it in the dryer, (it was barely long enough to begin with).

She, on the other hand, scored big with new furniture, phone, and a puppy.

It's ok: I'll make up for it at tax return time.

I got quite a surprise!!!

668435674c17370ce4895589a6927d71.jpg

And it was only a surprise because your buddy Jer knows how to keep a secret!

I processed that order thinking "Bob's gonna be PSYCHED!"...

Jer

Archived