TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Because I said I would...

07SGT5687

So I work with this guy who owns what he calls an exotic car... Also calls it a SuperVette... He is a 'professional colleague' that I work with. He asked that I help promote a video he just 'produced'.

Because I said I would... Here it is. Please feel free to forward, repost, and comment as you please. He asked me to...

Seriously? STUPID. Ok the music was cool but that was about it. The girl was a 4 MAYBE a 6 out of 10. You guys have low standards. Come on. Seriously "more girl"??? I was hoping that Vett hit those cars like a bowling ball!! THAT would have been cool!!

To the OP: Please don't post anymore videos from that guy on this Forum!!! Next time do us all a favor and just say NO!!! :nonono:

So I work with this guy who owns what he calls an exotic car... Also calls it a SuperVette... He is a 'professional colleague' that I work with. He asked that I help promote a video he just 'produced'.

Because I said I would... Here it is. Please feel free to forward, repost, and comment as you please. He asked me to...

It takes a certain amount of enterprise to put together a video like this. Enterprise, patience, fortitude, and a humungous reservoir of ego and bad taste. Not to mention a colossal lack of self-awareness, and the inability to distinguish spoof and unintentional kitsch.

More to be pitied than censored.

I don't like it.

What he did with the cat wiping the car? Huh? Does he think it's funny?

The behaviour driving on the street at 1:49 is inexcusable.

Juvenile is an understatement.

Yeah.....I kept waiting for that Cat to get Pissed and scratch the crap out of that Vette........... :hysterical2:

Archived