TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WldTang goes country!

pitpup

Thanks. I talked to the owner of the property. A guy about my age. His Father had purchased that '65 Chebby to restore and never got around to it. I remember taking pics about 10 years ago and have wanted to return to the site and get the Stang in there with it. Not much of a background. Trees would have been nice, but you get what you get, as they say.

Great pics, Pup!

I love the horsies!

(but, whassup with the Chevy trucks? Like a Rusting Rock!)

I've always had a thing for '50's and '60's emergency vehicles. I almost purchased a '56 GMC Ambulance to restore. That would have been a sweet ride at the classic car shows!

Thank you. You're the first to say so, but I led with that one because I think it's one of the better ones...

Looks like a Florida roof in July

Nice lookin ride Pitpup

I like the one in front of the house with the recent shingle job.
Now that the voting for the photo contest is underway, I wish I'd used the house with shingles, too. I used the one with the 3 girls on horses... currently in 2nd place with about 15 hours to go in the voting. The shingle pic just 'pops'...

Live and learn! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Here's one I took Sunday after detailing the car. No, not a 'country' shot, but I like the way this turned out and wanted to share. If anyone out there is on the fence about Grabber Orange, I hope I can sway you not to give up on this color. It's just awesome. This is about 15 minutes before sunset.

Back_In_Black_027.jpg

Archived