TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Streets of Willow Springs Track Event December 29th and 30th $90 a day

Surfergeek

Hey Guys,

I found from my Facebook feed that Extreme Speed Track Events is hosting an open track day at Streets of Willow Springs on December 29th and 30th for $90 a day.

Thinking about making the trek down for at least a day, maybe 2. Could be convinced to go if I had someone to join with me on this long weekend.

Haven't been on Streets of Willow yet, but looks like a fun course (even though it's not the big track there)

The last track event I did with them, we got 5 run sessions in our full day on Horse Thief Mile, I would expect the same 4 or 5 sessions here.

Any interested parties?

The Details from Extreme Speed:

$90 Track day at Willow Springs- Streets of Willow- Dec 29-30 Socal

Extremespeedtrackevents will be at Willow Springs -Streets of Willow Race Course

in SoCal-

December 29-30 for a track day,Special track day price of only $90 for a FULL TRACK DAY

DISCOUNT CODE IS ( sow9 )

Any Questions email sung@extremespeedtrackevents.com

Register here- .... google extreme speed track events

Must register before Dec 29th

Free timing for all drivers

Free Basic on track instruction for beginners

Free Lunch for all drivers

Free Morning Donuts

$500 in Raffles and free giveaways

• 2 weeks later...

I drove out to watch today because the weather was bad (looked like rain)actually it snowed small white flakes at the track. I signed up for tomorrow (Sunday)so I hope it doesn't rain!

I think it takes a special sort of masochist to go open tracking with snow flakes falling! I bet it was fun though..

Well, it did rain, a little during one session. Nothing like driving on an open track with the wipers on! At least I got to practice going side ways leading onto the front straight with very little throttle. It was 21 degrees when I got to the track and went all of the way to 44 degrees when I left! COLD. Otherwise the event was well run and at a reasonable cost. LASAAC will be looking at partnering with Extreme Speed for some events for 2013. Happy New Year.

damn 21 degrees!

Didn't realize it got that cold in that area, I never looked up the weather, but I guess it is the high desert. When I was there in September it was over 100 throughout the day.

Extreme Speed does do a good job with their events though and keeping the cost down.

Archived