TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Owners & Mayan Calendar Predictions

thewheelman

For those of you fearful of the predicted end of the world on 12/21/12, please be reassured. I have a 100% guaranteed insurance policy that assures that you will wake up on 12/22/12 to the relatively same world you went to sleep in on 12/21/12. The cost of this policy is individually tailored to each person, based on personal circumstances. All you need to do is sign over the title to any vehicle you own with the Shelby name on it (or on the title). So, if you own 1 Shelby, you can afford this policy as just easily as the person who owns 2, 3, 10, or more. Simple enough? Just sign and send your titles to me as fast as possible. I would use FedEx overnight so they will arrive in time for your policy to be put in place. I will send your policy documentation and special holiday sucker out to you as soon as I have transferred your title to my name. BTW, if you want coverage for more people in your household, who are not listed on the title of the car, please send $500 cash (no checks, money orders or credit/debit cards) for each person and attach a list of their names to the title with a post-it note. Failure of this policy will result in the return of all fees and titles upon presentation of policy in the afterlife.

Hurry! Time is short!

You watch........in a few weeks they will find another one of those Round Calendars.

If you take 12 Calendars all lay them out side by side, I think you will see that they will repeat every 4 Years. It might be 6 Years.

I think is't written some place that God will protect all Shelby owners, I just don't remember where.

Maybe he put Carrol Shelby in charge of that??

For those of you fearful of the predicted end of the world on 12/21/12, please be reassured. I have a 100% guaranteed insurance policy that assures that you will wake up on 12/22/12 to the relatively same world you went to sleep in on 12/21/12. The cost of this policy is individually tailored to each person, based on personal circumstances. All you need to do is sign over the title to any vehicle you own with the Shelby name on it (or on the title). So, if you own 1 Shelby, you can afford this policy as just easily as the person who owns 2, 3, 10, or more. Simple enough? Just sign and send your titles to me as fast as possible. I would use FedEx overnight so they will arrive in time for your policy to be put in place. I will send your policy documentation and special holiday sucker out to you as soon as I have transferred your title to my name. BTW, if you want coverage for more people in your household, who are not listed on the title of the car, please send $500 cash (no checks, money orders or credit/debit cards) for each person and attach a list of their names to the title with a post-it note. Failure of this policy will result in the return of all fees and titles upon presentation of policy in the afterlife.

Hurry! Time is short!

Whats your address please hurry we have little time left. :hysterical2:

:shrug: I believe it is..... I called and tried ask but they were all speaking some kind of jibberish..... well at least it was jibberish to me, I couldn't understand what they were saying.

It's all that Lead Paint they use over there.........................

Archived