TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Newbie here!

Well, after waiting patiently (actually, very impatiently) for my 2013 Shelby GT500 to arrive at my local dealership, I gave up. Still unscheduled after 7 months of being on order, I began looking for another car and found my dream car! I thought that owning a Super Snake was out of reach until I found this one. Besides 725hp is a whole lot cooler than 662, right? LOL I think God had a plan all along and knew what I really wanted and that is why my Shelby never was built. LOL I just bought myself the coolest Christmas present ever and look forward to attending local car shows and events with my new pride and joy!

Well, after waiting patiently (actually, very impatiently) for my 2013 Shelby GT500 to arrive at my local dealership, I gave up. Still unscheduled after 7 months of being on order, I began looking for another car and found my dream car! I thought that owning a Super Snake was out of reach until I found this one. Besides 725hp is a whole lot cooler than 662, right? LOL I think God had a plan all along and knew what I really wanted and that is why my Shelby never was built. LOL I just bought myself the coolest Christmas present ever and look forward to attending local car shows and events with my new pride and joy!

Big pictures!.............gotta see big pictures!!

Torch Red w/Black..........Always Cool!!

Welcome to the forum!

R

<p><p>

Thanks Robert! I posted quite a few on my gallery...click on my profile to take a look!

Nice! Yours looks like mine except for the 427 package. We both even have the Crimson interior option. Great color combo! I see that the CC plates have been installed on yours, they were part of the 427 package.

Susan Congrat`s on the SS & Welcome to T.S. What happens to the 2013 now?

The dealership gave me my deposit check back and said that IF it is built they would still accept it and sell it. They had only one allocation to start with and so that guy got his car. So much for small town dealerships I guess!

The dealership gave me my deposit check back and said that IF it is built they would still accept it and sell it. They had only one allocation to start with and so that guy got his car. So much for small town dealerships I guess!

That`s good you got deposit back , alot would say that, it is part of ordering it. Enjoy the SS

Congrats SSS and welcome to the SS family..........Perfect (and fastest) color as well :rockon:

I don't now about the fastest colour Dan

I think my black one might be faster than my red one, but only Texas will tell.

Then again not sure if the driver can handle the speed the red one is supposed to do. LOL

oh yea welcome and you do have a nice car

Then again not sure if the driver can handle the speed the red one is supposed to do. LOL

Your new Shelby will be much faster :D . Big time congrats on becoming a multi Shelby owner Glen. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Your new Shelby will be much faster :D . Big time congrats on becoming a multi Shelby owner Glen. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Thanks Merry Christmas to you and Marg

We just got the new one in the door and now Lisa is talking a bunny might be nice. Told her the v6s are too slow for her, but a v8 clone might work. If you do a good job on the clone maybe Bill would sign it. Stranger things have happen.

GO has nailed Fastest Color tag! LOL!!

Archived