TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2005-09 Shelby Carbon Fiber look Gauge face

How about a replacement carbon fiber look gauge face to match the face on the dash pod gauges ,,that say " Carroll Shelby " or Shelby ,,or CS Shelby ,,kinda like what Roush and Saleen have ,, but have that carbon Fiber look style to the face ,, this would work in the aftermarket place for all 2005-2009 mustangs V8 and V6 cars ,, :camera: ,,!B5E+3jgBmk~$(KGrHqR,!i4EydvZy5BsBMsSJr,zPw~~_12.jpg,,,,,,, I will post a picture of the Gauge face replacement part I'm talking about in a minute ,,looking for one now . B)

!B5E+3jgBmk~$(KGrHqR,!i4EydvZy5BsBMsSJr,zPw~~_12.jpg

OK,, here's a picture of what I am rambling about now ,, but have a " Carbon Fiber " look to it ,much like the Shelby Auto Meter Dash 3- Gauge Pod has ,,maybe just maybe ,,Auto Meter might want to make them ,, I can only pray for such a thing ,, again have them say Shelby on the face on both sides ,, would look very cool I think . and this idea could be for the newer Shelby's as well ,,but to there style of face . big ,big market for such a thing ,,just saying :camera: ,,,,,,.95eb_12.jpg,,, :salute:

95eb_12.jpg

Archived