TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Roger Sorel Departs From Shelby American

Staff

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From my experience with TASCA I would say he joined a great organization. They did my GT/SC upgrade and it has been flawless. Thank you Dennis Gomez.

I agree I hope they do not shake anything up over that way, I have nothing against Shelby in Vegas, but they appear to have a lot more issues than Tasca. Maybe they do a lot more cars, not sure. I would say it has a lot to do with having the same people, the same people I met at Tasca 5 years ago are still there today. That says a lot about an organization.

Good for Roger, my first time going to Tasca was with Roger and Adam.

• 7 months later...

Great news. We found Roger working for one of the best guys around, Bill Denbeste and his Biagi-Denbeste Racing NASCAR team. Check out the Denbeste Motorsports September Newsletter.

http://www.biagidenbesteracing.com/

W

http://denbestemotorsports.com/

are our upcoming races:

We are very happy to introduce the newest member of the Biagi DenBeste Racing Team, Roger Sorel. Many of you may remember Roger from his years at Shelby American. He will be handling all of the Marketing and Sponsorships for the team. He has been a friend for years, and we are proud to have him as part of our team.

Here are our upcoming races:

September 14th- Dollar General 300 powered by Coca Cola, Chicagoland Speedway

October 11th- Dollar General 300, Charlotte Motor Speedway
November 2nd- O'Reilly Auto Parts Challenge, Texas Motor Speedway

2013 sponsorship opportunities are still available and 2014 is right around the corner. Contact Roger at 401-743-4100 to learn more about how you can promote your company through NASCAR with Biagi-DenBeste Racing.

e are very happy to introduce the newest member of the Biagi DenBeste Racing Team, Roger Sorel. Many of you may remember Roger from his years at Shelby American. He will be handling all of the Marketing and Sponsorships for the team. He has been a friend for years, and we are proud to have him as part of our team.

September 14th- Dollar General 300 powered by Coca Cola, Chicagoland Speedway

October 11th- Dollar General 300, Charlotte Motor Speedway
November 2nd- O'Reilly Auto Parts Challenge, Texas Motor Speedway

2013 sponsorship opportunities are still available and 2014 is right around the corner. Contact Roger at 401-743-4100 to learn more about how you can promote your company through NASCAR with Biagi-DenBeste Racing.

Yes we are here! Very excited and proud to be a part of a great team.

Watch for us this weekend at the Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, IL. Kevin Swindell won here last year in the ARCA series.

Here is this weeks schedule:

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 13

ON TRACK
-- 10-11:30 a.m. ET, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series practice, FOX Sports 1
-- Noon-12:50 p.m. ET, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series final practice, FS1
-- 1-2:30 p.m. ET, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series practice, FS1
-- 2:40-3:55 p.m. ET, NASCAR Nationwide Series practice, FS1
-- 4:05 p.m. ET, NASCAR Camping World Truck Keystone Light Pole Qualifying, FS1
-- 5:10 p.m. ET, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Coors Light Pole Qualifying, ESPN2
-- 6:35-7:50 p.m. ET, NASCAR Nationwide Series practice, FOX Sports 2
-- 8:30 p.m. ET, Camping World EnjoyIllinois.com 225 (150 laps, 225 miles), FS1 on air at 8 p.m. ET

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 14

ON TRACK
-- 11-11:55 a.m. ET, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series practice, FOX Sports 2
-- 12:05 p.m. ET, NASCAR Nationwide Series Coors Light Pole Qualifying, FS2
-- 2-2:50 p.m. ET, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series practice, FS2
-- 3:30 p.m ET, Nationwide Dollar General 300 powered by Coca-Cola (200 laps, 300 miles), ESPN2

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 15

ON TRACK
-- 2 p.m. ET, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Geico 400 (287 laps, 400.5 miles), ESPN coverage starts at 1 p.m. ET

Great news. We found Roger working for one of the best guys around, Bill Denbeste and his Biagi-Denbeste Racing NASCAR team.

Sooooooo.......Roger isn't with Tasca Ford anymore???

Phill

Archived