TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelbyfest 2013

VaporDude

• 2 months later...

We have added the Ring Brothers to our show. They will be bringing who knows what from their arsonal of Mustangs. Lonnie and Jason Childress from Gateway Classic Mustang and the TV show "R-U Faster Than A Redneck" will be at the show as well. Come on out and meet them as well as others from the world of Mustangs. This is going to be one hell of a show.

We have added the Ring Brothers to our show. They will be bringing who knows what from their arsonal of Mustangs. Lonnie and Jason Childress from Gateway Classic Mustang and the TV show "R-U Faster Than A Redneck" will be at the show as well. Come on out and meet them as well as others from the world of Mustangs. This is going to be one hell of a show.

Sounds like it. My wife and I will be joining you for the first time this year (sorry, we don't qualify for celebrity status like the others above) and we are really looking forward to being at the event.

Mark

This is a great event! I went to my first show last year and had a blast! A great group of car enthusiast that are all welcoming and willing to help with any questions.I was only able to attend the events on Sat but still had a great time. Very nicely run event VaporDude!

TNTChris

This is a great event! I went to my first show last year and had a blast! A great group of car enthusiast that are all welcoming and willing to help with any questions.I was only able to attend the events on Sat but still had a great time. Very nicely run event VaporDude!

TNTChris

Thanks for your support. I hope you plan on returning again this year. We try to make the event as fun as possible for everyone.

• 1 month later...

Stop by and see us at VMP Tuning while you're in scenic Hermann! Blower installs and dyno tunes on Thur/Fri. Dyno Day all day Saturday. Call me for appointments. From your cellphone it's **BJVMP (yep, that's all)

Email bj@vmptuning.com

Archived