TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby, Pac Coast Region, Christmas cruise to Half Moon Bay,Ca. 12/8/12

Brad Barnett

Below is the link to the Photo Show from the cruise this last weekend. SVT Naja did another great job in organizing this and also had enough pull to get Santa down from the North Pole. Rumor had it that Santa came in a new Shelby 1000 to get here over night but that was only a rumor. Special thanks to all those who got special gifts from Santa and sat on Santa's lap. Very special thanks to Andy Boyden for being a good sport and for "writing" his "special letter" to Santa. Dont worry Andy, next year I think Jim and Santa can find a different TS member for his/hers "special" gift. Santa is sorry for the "wardrobe" malfunctions but Santa only does this once a year and needs to do some upgrading to the outfit before next years cruise! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Brad.

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/JP3sW7pR

Below is the link to the Photo Show from the cruise this last weekend. SVT Naja did another great job in organizing this and also had enough pull to get Santa down from the North Pole. Rumor had it that Santa came in a new Shelby 1000 to get here over night but that was only a rumor. Special thanks to all those who got special gifts from Santa and sat on Santa's lap. Very special thanks to Andy Boyden for being a good sport and for "writing" his "special letter" to Santa. Dont worry Andy, next year I think Jim and Santa can find a different TS member for his/hers "special" gift. Santa is sorry for the "wardrobe" malfunctions but Santa only does this once a year and needs to do some upgrading to the outfit before next years cruise! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Brad.

http://www.photoshow.../watch/JP3sW7pR

What could be more fun than cruising to the Pacific Ocean with a bunch a great guys and gals, having lunch by the water at Pillar Point then sitting on the lap of a hot sweaty Santa? :rockon:

What could be more fun than cruising to the Pacific Ocean with a bunch a great guys and gals, having lunch by the water at Pillar Point then sitting on the lap of a hot sweaty Santa? :rockon:

You lost me at "hot, sweaty Santa...."

http://www.photoshow.../watch/JP3sW7pR

Brad,

That's a great Roxio! Santa was awesome!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and Denise!

Jim

Brad,

That's a great Roxio! Santa was awesome!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and Denise!

Jim

Thanks Jim, next year we will have to refine the "show" and if I have Denise then we probably wouldnt have any "wardrobe malfunctions". Plus then we can talk about other "stars" to come up on Santa's lap!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Brad

I was probably "hot" because I had "Torch" 40 sitting in my lap!! You wouldnt believe how much that wig and beard hold in the heat from your head!! Plus to be able to change quickly into the suit I just put it over my street clothes which made it even worse!! Thanks for being a good sport! Maybe next year I can "nominations" for who to sit on Santa's lap from those going on the cruise. Have a Happy Holiday's and maybe next year Santa can have your wife be a "star" since I didnt have any women this year but I knew the guys and was afraid that no women would want to sit on Santa's lap. I had Jim be the first one just to get things going otherwise I am not sure how many would have done it. Brad

AWESOME photo show Santa Brad ! Glad to see little Andy B. still BELIEVES ! (maybe next time we go to LS I'll take you for a ride in my GT500) :superhero:

Actually, I am seriously thinking of taking my GT500 after riding with Fat Boss. I have taken it on the track at Vegas at the Bash but LS is a different animal. But I will never turn down a ride!! Also, now I am used to seeing the track while going sideways with Fat Boss through several turns so going with the nose forward should be a piece of cake!!haha. Thanks, Brad

I was probably "hot" because I had "Torch" 40 sitting in my lap!! You wouldnt believe how much that wig and beard hold in the heat from your head!! Plus to be able to change quickly into the suit I just put it over my street clothes which made it even worse!! Thanks for being a good sport! Maybe next year I can "nominations" for who to sit on Santa's lap from those going on the cruise. Have a Happy Holiday's and maybe next year Santa can have your wife be a "star" since I didnt have any women this year but I knew the guys and was afraid that no women would want to sit on Santa's lap. I had Jim be the first one just to get things going otherwise I am not sure how many would have done it. Brad

It was all in good fun. The letter to Santa was the best, funny stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived