TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40 yrs from now

idareu

40 years from now 90% of us will be dead and these cars will be worthless. No one will want a car that has to be refilled every few days with gas when a electric car that quickly recharges itself by just being parked and driven in sunlight. There won't be many gas gas stations around and even fewer places to take these cars for service.

40 years from now 90% of us will be dead and these cars will be worthless. No one will want a car that has to be refilled every few days with gas when a electric car that quickly recharges itself by just being parked and driven in sunlight. There won't be many gas gas stations around and even fewer places to take these cars for service.

Research show about 40 years of oil left and 65 years of Gas. However that is just a butt pull.

http://www.bionomicfuel.com/researchers-state-only-40-years-of-oil-and-65-years-of-gas-left/

40yrs from now...I HOPE I'M DEAD AND SLEEPING IN PEACE>>>> I.M now 65... YA 105 would be too late in the PARTY....

Who would've thought we would still be listening to the music of the 60s now that we are in our 60s and that the muscle cars of the 60s would be in such demand and worth so much money! The saying that things are better with age must be true-wish I felt as good and looked as good as in the 60s!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived