TEAM SHELBY FORUM

rear trunk support

stangcrazy

Anybody know long the trunk support brace will be on back order. I got all my order except wifeys christmas present . Hope it comes in. I order it in silver powder coat too.

Holy Cow!!! I have to give a shout out to the elves and shelby performance!!! they are awesome, I got all my christmas except what my wife got me from my list, it was on back order and she was bummed, You see all my performance rear suspension is being put together a little each week by the high school vocational automotive class my son is a senior in. They love the quality of shelby stuff and love working on the gt five hundred. this being my christmas present and more for the school to work on is a super win win. Thank you shelby performance for the 1 day saturday delivery of my part!!!!!! you guys rock, AS ALWAYS.

Holy Cow!!! I have to give a shout out to the elves and shelby performance!!! they are awesome, I got all my christmas except what my wife got me from my list, it was on back order and she was bummed, You see all my performance rear suspension is being put together a little each week by the high school vocational automotive class my son is a senior in. They love the quality of shelby stuff and love working on the gt five hundred. this being my christmas present and more for the school to work on is a super win win. Thank you shelby performance for the 1 day saturday delivery of my part!!!!!! you guys rock, AS ALWAYS.

Thanks, I'll share this post with the team! Much appreciated.

Jer

Archived