TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby coming in

Morgan19d

I just got notified that the Army is going to be sending me to Fort Jackson, SC in May! I can't wait to be back to some warmer weather and meet up with some of you South Atlantic Region folks. It looks like you all know how to get together and enjoy your Shelbys! Any big events this summer, especially in the SC area? I saw the Mickyard event and will most likely try to be there since my wife is a complete Disney fanatic.

I just got notified that the Army is going to be sending me to Fort Jackson, SC in May! I can't wait to be back to some warmer weather and meet up with some of you South Atlantic Region folks. It looks like you all know how to get together and enjoy your Shelbys! Any big events this summer, especially in the SC area? I saw the Mickyard event and will most likely try to be there since my wife is a complete Disney fanatic.

I was there last September because my son graduated there. At this moment he is at Fort Eustis, VA at the aviation school. He got stationed in Honolulu....going next January...

I was there last September because my son graduated there. At this moment he is at Fort Eustis, VA at the aviation school. He got stationed in Honolulu....going next January...

Well, he picked a great field and he will love being staioned in Hawaii. I figure with being aviation he will be there at airfield at Schofield Barracks. I have a few young men and women that I put in the Army who are stationed there and love it. There is a whole lot to see and do!

Welcome to SC. We have some local active groups that get together usually on a monthly basis. We are not a club so to speak, we just love to cruise and eat out. We have many local shows some are just park and look with no awards etc on monthly basis as well. Check out http://www.wildhorsesclub.net/wildhorsesSC.html They are more active on FaceBook. You will have plenty to do w/ the car events we have. Also one of our planners is Army retired at Ft Jackson who is now a contractor for the Army. He just relocated here last year and I can put you in touch w/ him as well. Craig

Welcome to the South Atlantic Division! South Carolina is a great state - right in the heart of our division. Charleston, Savannah, Myrtle Beach, the Outer Banks, Blue Ridge Mountains, Augusta, Atlanta, Florida, and other points are all within easy reach!

Keep an eye out - there's always something happening nearby!

Sam

Thanks for the welcome guys! I checked out the Wild Horses site and it looks like a great group. I am really stoked to be moving down there and visiting all the mentioned places. I'm a history buff and car guy, so between the tracks, auto events and historical sites, I am going to be in heaven!

• 1 month later...

can't wait to see that beautiful GTS on the streets of Columbia! BTW, if you are on facebook, send me a pm w/ name and I can have them add you to the SCWH group on FB....Craig

I can't wait to be be cruising those streets and meeting all of you from there. PM sent. Looking forawrd to checking it out.

• 7 months later...

Congrats...good luck with the move.

+1

Jer

Archived