TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 shelby gt manual trans weight

It couldn't weigh more than a 1950 Ford overdrive tranny. I used to bench it in and out. Did I mention that was 51 years ago? You have the technology, use the floor jack and save yourself for the gym.

You're a braver man than me - it was a bear getting that thing out while it was on a lift! You have jack up the front of the motor and turn the transmission about 30-degrees counterclockwise to get it out and or reinstall!

Good Luck!

Sam

Thanks guys but had no choice in my situation. I had to beg mom for the 5000.00 for the lawyer. But feel free to donate to help racerx get to see his daughter fund. It's been since 9/11/2012 that I have not seen my daughter. I have not cried since losing my best friend at age 17. My mom had no clue on how to console me she has not seen me cry. She called my aunt for backup!!!

Thanks guys but had no choice in my situation. I had to beg mom for the 5000.00 for the lawyer. But feel free to donate to help racerx get to see his daughter fund. It's been since 9/11/2012 that I have not seen my daughter. I have not cried since losing my best friend at age 17. My mom had no clue on how to console me she has not seen me cry. She called my aunt for backup!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived