TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Shelby GTS finally home!!!

GTH064

My GTS arrived this morning and the car looks great! The Azure Blue stripes look amazing in person and even better in the sun! Tons of compliments just driving it around the corner! LOL[Thanks again to Jeremy, Richard and the entire crew at Shelby.

Shelby 1.png

Shelby 2.png

Shelby 1.png

Shelby 2.png

Thanks for all of your great comments and input during the conversion! Let me begin by saying that this car is going to get me in some trouble with the wife. I didn't realize how many chicks knew what a Shelby was! Lol... Driving around under the warm Florida sun was exciting. Car runs and sounds as good as it looks. My dealership even asked if they could market the car in their showroom for a few days!!! Still thinking about that one...The deep draw hood received alot of praise too. I now understand what all the excitement about the GTS was and I am extremely satisifed with my decision to own one. :shades:

WOW! Congrads! She does look great. I am very happy for you. That is by far the best color combo, besides the original GT350 color. Call me boring, but hey, white with blue stripe to me is the color of Shelby. I will not continue on saying "enjoy" or "take care of her" because I know you will!

Congratulations, it's a great car, enjoy it!

Jer

@ibj, I see what you meant by the sneeze. It came out of no where...lol

Ha Ha

It's official, welcome to the Deep Draw Hood Club.

Like morgan19 said, just when you think you're safe, it's deja vu all over again.

When I get home from a careful spray wash, I raise the hood and leave it that way for an hour.

It seems to help.

Beautiful car! Love the color combo... B)

What options did you get?

Ha Ha

It's official, welcome to the Deep Draw Hood Club.

Like morgan19 said, just when you think you're safe, it's deja vu all over again.

When I get home from a careful spray wash, I raise the hood and leave it that way for an hour.

It seems to help.

I've washed a deep draw hood and didn't have any problems... Of course I use a Metro Sidekick Blaster. There's no where for water to hide with these babies!

I had to put it on because I live in a brand new development with constant construction going on everyday and you'd be surprised at how much freakin dust and dirt gets in the garage.

Received my 2013 team shelby membership package today and was quite impressed with the items. In all about a 3 week wait in which I thought was pretty good. I was especially impressed with the fact that this years shirt matches my GTS. Driving in style....LOL B)

untitled.png

untitled.png

Archived