TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New products at SPP

Kevin Patten

I stand corrected - FLAG -NOT - BANNER and NO on the ABS reluctors on the axles - you can take them off of your old axles or buy new ones from Ford ( I have the part number if needed)

Damn. I was hoping I just couldn't find it, I'd love to see a banner with the same graphics as the stickers they were (still are?) sending out with orders. That flag is kinda lame IMO.

Whats the part number for the reluctors?

The reluctors are resueable, no need to buy new ones. I installed a set of these Mosers a month ago, and I DID buy new axle bearings (since I was IN there, right?), but the reluctors are fine for re-use.

Jer

I'd love to see a banner with the same graphics as the stickers they were (still are?) sending out with orders. That flag is kinda lame IMO.

Well, I like the flag we offer, but your idea is cool too. Lemme get behind that idea. Thanks!

Jer

Damn. I was hoping I just couldn't find it, I'd love to see a banner with the same graphics as the stickers they were (still are?) sending out with orders. That flag is kinda lame IMO.

Whats the part number for the reluctors?

Part # 5R3Z-2C189-AA . The guy at the machine shop tried to take off the old ones but they split and I had to get new ones . I did put on the ARP long wheel studs ( FRPP # M-1107-B)onto the Moser axles back when I did the axle change along with the FRPP M-1012-G open lug nuts and put the M-1104-A front hubs w/long studs. I am happy with the set up and no longer have issues with the socket getting stuck on the lug nuts - that always seemed to be a big PITA with the stock nuts.

The reluctors are resueable, no need to buy new ones. I installed a set of these Mosers a month ago, and I DID buy new axle bearings (since I was IN there, right?), but the reluctors are fine for re-use.

Jer

Yea, I know, but I'd rather keep the old ones on the original axles, that way if/when I go back to stock it simplifies things. Plus Albino isn't the first one I've heard have the problem he mentioned (to be fair, the breakages I heard of were Camaros, but I don't think there's a huge difference in the reluctors from company to company)

Part # 5R3Z-2C189-AA . The guy at the machine shop tried to take off the old ones but they split and I had to get new ones .

Thanks for the info.

Warm them with a propane torch and they come off easily.

We did , unfortunately living by the coast there was some rust build up. Besides , it's always good to have a back up plan when you're standing there and the darn thing splits as he starts to press it off. At least it is not like some of the items Ford has where you have to buy a whole assembly just to get the one piece you need . Just thought I'd share the info.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I like the flag we offer, but your idea is cool too. Lemme get behind that idea. Thanks!

Jer

Done. They will be in soon.

Jer

Jer what happened to all the things that are suppose to be announced in December? I'm curious to see what the new wheels you guys will be selling that you said will be announced this month.

2 different kinds of wheels, both in different stages of development. No ETA yet.

Alcoas getting to customers ASAP is my primary focus right now.

Jer

2 different kinds of wheels, both in different stages of development. No ETA yet.

Alcoas getting to customers ASAP is my primary focus right now.

Jer

Development? So these are 2 completely new wheels that we have never seen before? As in they are not the shelby 1000 or the new super snake wheels correct?

Jer, what are we looking at for the oil seperator can eta?

Al

Being manufactured now. I'll guess late January sale dates. There are 8 different versions, in actuality. The whole program is really cool, I predict everyone will like the way we're doing the hose kits, etc... very user-friendly.

Jer

Being manufactured now. I'll guess late January sale dates. There are 8 different versions, in actuality. The whole program is really cool, I predict everyone will like the way we're doing the hose kits, etc... very user-friendly.

Jer

Hope there will be a hose kit for the whipple S/C.

Al