TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gone but not forgotten

kawwy600

My previous Shelby was a 2012 GT500....My favorite memory is the day I dropped it off at the dealership and picking up my 2013! :)

I also used to own a very clean 1969 GT500 with 26,000 miles on it. I loved that car and I have many great memories. I sold it in 2003 and bought a new Terminator convertible....I'm weak and I can't resist factory forced induction....

When I first decided that my next car was going to be a GT500, that was the color comb. I decided on (vapor/black). Then someone else in town beat me to it. :censored::banghead:

Kind of silly, really. Reminds me of the classic gag where a women walks into a formal bash and sees someone else wearing the exact same dress. Are guys as vain about their cars as women are about their clothes?

When I first decided that my next car was going to be a GT500, that was the color comb. I decided on (vapor/black). Then someone else in town beat me to it. :censored::banghead:

Kind of silly, really. Reminds me of the classic gag where a women walks into a formal bash and sees someone else wearing the exact same dress. Are guys as vain about their cars as women are about their clothes?

YEP!!!!...but I would still get my fav color even if there were 10 cars around the same color..thats just me though.

Mine is put away too. Not for the winter though.

Had rotator cuff surgery 4 weeks ago. In a sling for 3 more weeks.

Can drive my truck no problem as it is automatic, but driving that 6 speed around is a whole different option at this point in time, and I am not willing to take any chances. ( with the car or shoulder )

Hopefully I can get back behind the wheel around Christmas.

JNF, I had labrum and cuff surgery on both shoulders (two years apart). Therapy didn't help much. I assume you have the pump with ice water circulating throughout as well.

Good luck with your recovery.

Tob

I just had surgery done on my right wrist. I am not sure how long it will take to recover but it shouldn't be long. The doctor didn't put a cast on so that is a good sign. I go back on Monday for a followup. In the meanwhile, the Shelby will have to just sit in a heated garage.