TEAM SHELBY FORUM

3 Great Events Coming 2013 !!! For Team Shelby

sharon

I am so excited to be apart of so many events for TS this year. But the three big ones that I will be running or helping with are

1. The Shelby Bash March 21-24th

2, Dearborn August 15-17th Estimated

3, Team Shelby's First Grand National June PA with John Keller

I am so excited to be able to focus all my attendtion on these shows to make them the best and be able to attend and enjoy with all the TS members!!!! Maybe the Terlingua will come out and play at a few :)

I am so excited to be apart of so many events for TS this year. But the three big ones that I will be running or helping with are

1. The Shelby Bash March 21-24th

2, Dearborn August 15-17th Estimated

3, Team Shelby's First Grand National June PA with John Keller

I am so excited to be able to focus all my attendtion on these shows to make them the best and be able to attend and enjoy with all the TS members!!!! Maybe the Terlingua will come out and play at a few :)

Sharon.......I am TRYING to orginize a "DETROIT SUPER CRUISE 2013" that will leave Tallahassee Florida on August 11th and arrive in Detroit on August 14th because I have always wanted to attend the "Woodward Dream Cruise". It is still in the Planning Stages so I am thinking about making it a "Mustang & Shelby" Event. If I do that, how difficult will it be to get in Mustang Alley and the Ford area? My Super Cruise will be using I-75 to get there.

David.

Sharon.......I am TRYING to orginize a "DETROIT SUPER CRUISE 2013" that will leave Tallahassee Florida on August 11th and arrive in Detroit on August 14th because I have always wanted to attend the "Woodward Dream Cruise". It is still in the Planning Stages so I am thinking about making it a "Mustang & Shelby" Event. If I do that, how difficult will it be to get in Mustang Alley and the Ford area? My Super Cruise will be using I-75 to get there.

David.

We should talk about this off-line can you email me the info on your event? sharone@shelbyamerican.com

Thanks

Sharon

Sharon, if you really wanted to stretch your Terlingua's legs out, you should consider bringing back to its namesake this year....just sayin!

I forsee a great event popping up in our SP region sometime in the next year or two as well....perhaps at an already legendary NEW facility? :drool:

Archived