TEAM SHELBY FORUM

PowerBall Jackpot $500 million

I do believe that the Powerball drawing is this Wednesday not Tuesday,oh,and by the way I also purchased $10 worth. During the last powerball drawing I had the first 3 numbers drawn and was thinking '13 Shelby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beerchug:

I buy $10 every week as part of my gas-diet coke fix. This week I doubled up and had a cocktail at home instead of the lounge. What the heck, why not? If you don't buy a ticket your chances are precisely 0. If you buy one, chances are better you'll get hit by lightening. But it's winter and lightening is very unlikely. Snow lightening does happen, but the weather forecast is clear, so I'm all in :) Now I've got to worry about meteorites hitting the house. :(

I would probably follow the last plan. A big windfall I wasn't planning on is only an invitation to share it with others. Take care of some family and then ourselves (to the end) and then the rest is fair game. Net zero on checkout is my goal.

+1!

Of course, I'd buy one Hell of a garage... with a house attached.

Jer

I buy $10 every week as part of my gas-diet coke fix. This week I doubled up and had a cocktail at home instead of the lounge. What the heck, why not? If you don't buy a ticket your chances are precisely 0. If you buy one, chances are better you'll get hit by lightening. But it's winter and lightening is very unlikely. Snow lightening does happen, but the weather forecast is clear, so I'm all in :) Now I've got to worry about meteorites hitting the house. :(

Worded this way, I think I will not buy a ticket. As the thought of being struck by lightning has never appealed to me. :hysterical:

I would probably follow the last plan. A big windfall I wasn't planning on is only an invitation to share it with others. Take care of some family and then ourselves (to the end) and then the rest is fair game. Net zero on checkout is my goal.

"Net zero on checkout is my goal"....................I like that one. :happy feet:

If I had one I was going to have everyone on this threads Shelby go through the SS process for free, on me. Cuz that is how I roll .....

Nice idea.

The winning ticket in Missouri was in our backyard. Small town of 496, news traveled fast. He is a factory worker and wife has been out of work for a while. Hopefully, it all works out.

Archived