TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Mustang Jacking & Lifting instructions

Grabber

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

Great help with these posts.

I'm going to be doing an MGW shifter install soon & will also change my MT fluid, brake/clutch fluid & oil change..

In a '14 GT & wondering what the EASIEST way to lift the car & be level ( for draining & topping fluids ) would be? I've never lifted a car before so I'm going to be buying the supplies & just wondering what the cheapest way would be/ what to buy?? Can I use one scissor jack to lift a corner at a time and place a jack stand in each corner? Or can I back onto a set of ramps and then use a scissor jack to lift a front corner up placing a stand, then moving the scissor to lift the other side of front and place the 2nd jack stand?? These all sound kinda sketchy to me..

If anyone could chime in on what I should do / buy that would be great.

• 2 years later...
At the Technical Control, the mechanic has a buffer to the 4 corners of the vehicle to lift the vehicle complètement.En hand before, he has not positioned the pads but the spaces provided on the cradle (big breakthroughs metal blades 2 round and fixed by two nuts to the frame located at the same level but inside the vehicle ...).

I hope it is not damaged?

Hello,

I wanted to ask a technical question. I have just taken possession of a Shelby GT500 2013, and spent his Technique.Le control technician lifted the vehicle with a lifting bridge and before he placed shims on the K Members at the first hole after the two bolts located in parallel in the area provided for the jack.

In your opinion, is that AC was able to damage anything?

Thank you for your reply

Olivier

Archived