TEAM SHELBY FORUM

13 tailight swap into 12

svt13

I can't find the thread on this but where are you guys who are doing the swap from 12 tailights to 13 are getting your parts and for how much?

I have someone who wants to do this but he told me it cost like 1100 dollars or something to do it. I was wondering if this is right since I'm surprised if it cost that much why so many people have done it because usually people are scared to spend like 500 dollars on exterior parts let alone 1100.

I can't find the thread on this but where are you guys who are doing the swap from 12 tailights to 13 are getting your parts and for how much?

I have someone who wants to do this but he told me it cost like 1100 dollars or something to do it. I was wondering if this is right since I'm surprised if it cost that much why so many people have done it because usually people are scared to spend like 500 dollars on exterior parts let alone 1100.

I believe Amigo did it and it's in his thread.

You have to buy more than just the tail lights. You also have to get a '13 Mustang/GT500 rear bumper (to match the tail light shape) and a Boss 302 lower facia with single pipe openings vs the twin pipe opening on the GT500 and so it matches the '13 inset where the license plate sits.

He buys his parts from Tousley Ford.

Phill

I believe Amigo did it and it's in his thread.

You have to buy more than just the tail lights. You also have to get a '13 Mustang/GT500 rear bumper (to match the tail light shape) and a Boss 302 lower facia with single pipe openings vs the twin pipe opening on the GT500 and so it matches the '13 inset where the license plate sits.

He buys his parts from Tousley Ford.

Phill

Good memory mi amigo Phil :drop:

Archived