TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Roger has left Vegas

Shelbyite

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I would like to see Roger write a Book about how He started this Forum and His workings with CS and SAI. He had a Job that a LOT of people would love to have.

Please correct me if I am wrong. When I joined the Forum in 2006 it was called StangsUnleashed and was started and owned by Robert Lane. In 2007 the name changed to Team Shelby and it was still managed by Robert Lane.

Please correct me if I am wrong. When I joined the Forum in 2006 it was called StangsUnleashed and was started and owned by Robert Lane. In 2007 the name changed to Team Shelby and it was still managed by Robert Lane.

Your Right.....my BAD I get those two mixed up.....sorry. Fixed it.

Your Right.....my BAD.....sorry.

No biggie.

Robert Lane and Sharon are still doing a great job managing and running the Team Shelby site and that is the front line of TS for most of us. At least it is for me. Many, many people have come and gone......but they are still here. They truly deserve that credit !

No biggie.

Robert Lane and Sharon are still doing a great job managing and running the Team Shelby site and that is the front line of TS for most of us. At least it is for me. Many, many people have come and gone......but they are still here. They truly deserve that credit !

+1 On that Rob

Archived