TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Roger has left Vegas

Shelbyite

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But it's okay for YOU to speculate???

Phill

There was absolutely NO speculation on my part. I knew facts and was not one to speak on them. But go tired of the way things were being thrown out there. Trust me, sir I never speak anything I can't back up. Just not my way of being professional.

I'm surprised you've said as much as you have. But saying Roger has not left Shelby is only half of the truth unless Shelby is starting a franchise in RI.

Jer, I'd MUCH rather have someone either be totally silent or totally truthful (hurtful as it may be) than to blow smoke up my butt. And by saying Roger is still with Shelby (implying his position hasn't changed) is blowing smoke. In the political arena it's commonly called "Spin". In reality, it's called blowing smoke...It's answering a question without really answering a question.

Kind of like answering a question with a question (i.e. IT'S NOT A ANSWER).

The truth, THE WHOLE TRUTH and nothing but the truth is much different than half of the truth.

I'm done. I think I got my point across (that Roger is "Gone").

Phill

Phill,

Sorry to see you drawing such strong lines between what YOU see as "blowing smoke" or "spin" and what I intend to be "providing information to people who enjoy Shelby automobiles". Clearly, the people who enjoy conjecture don't want me to chime in. I'm out, have your fun.

Jer

Why does it even matter Phill? Is there something you need from Shelby that is not being addressed? Is there something you need done to your car, or a question you need answered?

If so, here is what you need to do-

If you have a customer service question, call Gary Patterson, who has ALWAYS been VP of Sales and Marketing, Jer, who is VP of SPP, any registrar for questions or concerns of the registry, or for events, any one of your TS regional directors. (Who will all be more than happy to address)

If Roger is still an employee (which by what I have read, he is) but not in Vegas currently, what reason would anyone but the parties concerned have to share that? If he is not, what business is it of anyone who is not working for SA or a shareholder of the company, in which case, they know who to contact for clarification or business needs.

Short of a scandal in the likes of Penn State, I see no reason to be demanding information that is not public. I think Jer answered the question to the extent that it needed to be answered.

Why the drama? Seems pretty simple and clean cut to me.

Phill,

Sorry to see you drawing such strong lines between what YOU see as "blowing smoke" or "spin" and what I intend to be "providing information to people who enjoy Shelby automobiles". Clearly, the people who enjoy conjecture don't want me to chime in. I'm out, have your fun.

Jer

Just saw this posted by "STAFF";

Effective today, December 13, 2012, Roger Sorel is no longer employed by Shelby American. He has chosen to return to Rhode Island to be with his family, and all of us here at Shelby American wish him success in all his future endeavors.

Jer....You were saying?

Phill

Jer....You were saying?

Phill

I was saying the truth the day I said it. Nothing more. If this announcement brings you joy or "vindication", that's up to you. As I said, I have no interest in the subject.

Jer

Archived