TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GLHS0136

I hear you. Those 20-26 year old Gatorbacks are now pretty rock hard.

Steve

Like driving a big wheels toy with plastic tires lol, lots of slide and no body roll lol.

Nice aarticle few little things though that were off though but not much. Like a CSX T with 146 hp, had a bit more. Surprised the car in the Museum doesn't have the Recaro option? Have to say now that I am older and many years construction behind me the standard seats would be nicer lol. At 5'-8" and 185 lbs I am really too fat to sit in #187 lol.

Like driving a big wheels toy with plastic tires lol, lots of slide and no body roll lol.

Nice aarticle few little things though that were off though but not much. Like a CSX T with 146 hp, had a bit more. Surprised the car in the Museum doesn't have the Recaro option? Have to say now that I am older and many years construction behind me the standard seats would be nicer lol. At 5'-8" and 185 lbs I am really too fat to sit in #187 lol.

Yes sometimes details get lost in translation but the 146hp rating for the 1988 CSX-T is correct. Stock Chrysler T-I drivetrain in those rental cars.

Steve

Archived