TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Question about clutch for 13 owners

svt13

Lol knew I would somehow get dragged into this by you dave. Honestly I think you just are bothered by the fact that guys in their 20s do infact own nice cars believe it or not perhaps even the same nice car as you! Get off your high horse and stop bashing, seriously wtf are you on here for anyways? You are really mature let me tell you. I hope this brings you as much satisfaction as the Shelby brings me. I hope saying those sly cunning remarks makes you sleep better at night. Happy Thanksgiving to you to.

Ps check the ip addresses,you'll be just as wrong about that as you were about me getting a Shelby. ;)

Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords Magazine Jan 2001 cover car/ Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords Magazine November 2009, cover car, 38 now, do the math was in my 20's with at the time one of the fastest and expensive to build street cars. PAID FOR BY ME! Damn parents were broke! LOL. sorry Joey, U missed the mark on that assumption

Well joey8 given how we are both on at the same time its kind of impossible our IP addresses are the same lol. Dave 316 clearly thinks we have so much free time to pull scams like this. THERE IS A REASON WE CAN AFFORD THESE CARS AT A YOUNGE AGE....

..........hard work and intelligence. If you didn't already know Dave ;)

Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords Magazine Jan 2001 cover car/ Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords Magazine November 2009, cover car, 38 now, do the math was in my 20's with at the time one of the fastest and expensive to build street cars. PAID FOR BY ME! Damn parents were broke! LOL. sorry Joey, U missed the mark on that assumption

No one cares if you bought a 5k car and wasted 40k on it to make it fast. That just means you enjoyed wasting money in your 20s.

Here is what google showed http://backissues.com/issue/Muscle-Mustangs-and-Fast-Fords-July-2001 so that is the 93 generation mustang if I am not mistaken. Me buying a gt500 and making it go 200mph, 300mph, or even have 15000000 hp still will never be as impressive as say owning a 458, huayra, bugatti, LFA etc no matter how much more money I put into it.

Unless maybe I completely redesign my car and not only do what the RTR-C has and redo the body, but also completely redesign every piece of that car which is something I don't think you did with this car on the cover.

Well joey8 given how we are both on at the same time its kind of impossible our IP addresses are the same lol. Dave 316 clearly thinks we have so much free time to pull scams like this. THERE IS A REASON WE CAN AFFORD THESE CARS AT A YOUNGE AGE....

Im done with this whole "arguement" i don't know what we did to dave to get his panties all in a bunch everytime we post. Just for the record dave i never mentioned my parents will be paying for the car, i will be buying the car thank you very much, they will be paying for the insurance but certainly not the car, so you were "off the mark on that assumption." So now that we got that squared away I hope that dave comes to his senses and can stop bashing the $hit out of both of us. Maybe he feels suprior because he has a few years on us...

I gotta say this forum is really sad. What hapened to the camaraderie for owing the best car in the world? What happened to helping one another? If you don't have an anwser, or can't answer with out being an ass, why reply at all? A good answer would have been " its probably the nuetral safety switch" and leave it at that. Not a stupid question at all. At one point or another you all did not know what a neutral safety switch is.

I gotta say this forum is really sad. What hapened to the camaraderie for owing the best car in the world? What happened to helping one another? If you don't have an anwser, or can't answer with out being an ass, why reply at all? A good answer would have been " its probably the nuetral safety switch" and leave it at that. Not a stupid question at all. At one point or another you all did not know what a neutral safety switch is.

+1

THERE IS A REASON WE CAN AFFORD THESE CARS AT A YOUNGE AGE....

There is only one reason you can afford this car. Your parents are paying for everything in your life except maybe your car payment. I wouldn't be surprised to find out they even pay for your gas.

I would comment on Joey8, but some of his recent posts have just about convinced me that he and you are one and the same person or at the very least a close friend.

When you get out on your own and assume full responsibility for your life, instead of being supported by your parents, then you can come on the internet and brag about your accomplishments.

There is only one reason you can afford this car. Your parents are paying for everything in your life except maybe your car payment. I wouldn't be surprised to find out they even pay for your gas.

I would comment on Joey8, but some of his recent posts have just about convinced me that he and you are one and the same person or at the very least a close friend.

When you get out on your own and assume full responsibility for your life, instead of being supported by your parents, then you can come on the internet and brag about your accomplishments.

Your an idiot. I'm sorry thats all I can say to this comment. I never bragged. I actually like to keep everything about me secret but you want bragging so here we go and hopefully you shut that damn ignorant judgemental mouth of yours up at the end of it. Snoopy just for some perspective my parents pay for jack sh** of my expenses. I pay them all. The only thing I don't pay is rent. And that still wouldn't effect whether I have this car or not because I practically got it for free. I got some money, made more money with it, and there you go gt500. I take advantage of opportunity. Kind of like the alcoa wheels. Got 3 sets and sold 2 for almost 2k profit on each set. Kind of like I'm going to do when I buy a condo in 2 years and then sell it for more money 5-7 years later. Kind of like the couple of forclosed homes I bought in the last year fixed them up, then made around 50k profit on each. Even this damn car I could have sold and made 10k on it. Like I said to a previous member the guy who owns elite autos was willing to buy them for around 75k with the options I had. Then he turns around and sells them for 80k. Use your damn brain and go out and make something instead of bashing on other people.

I have no clue who this Joey kid is but again your clearly an old dinosaur that needs to realize younger and younger people are going to be way more successful than you ever will in your entire life. There are god knows how many multi millionaire 18 year olds living in Palo Alto right now who are CEOs. This car cost is nothing compared to the millions those "kids" are making at the age of 18 and younger. Get over it. You can't be the best at everything.

Ok rant over I'm done with this conversation. Once again you just make an ass out of yourself everytime you post your hate towards people younger than you.

I started reading this topic wondering what the clicking might be when he pushed in the clutch... well it turned in to another rant that a few of you guys or gals(dont't really know, do we) seem determined to do. Who cares who pays the rent or the insurance or the gas, WHO CARES!!! We are on this forum to learn about these cars and not all of us were born with all the knowledge that others have. I'm still waiting for my car and I did not order the "ahole" option that some of you did. The moderator could stop this crap.. BTW, if you get a click when you push in the clutch that would a "clutch depressed switch" not a neutral switch, that would be on the transmission

BTW, if you get a click when you push in the clutch that would a "clutch depressed switch" not a neutral switch, that would be on the transmission

If you call it a "clutch depressed switch" when talking to the mechanic that services your car, he won't have any idea of what you speak of

the proper way to handle a rant is to ignore it............it will stop on its own, but you fed it more energy, didn't you?

Archived