TEAM SHELBY FORUM

dasilva racing performance question

rdrawkit

Hi all I live in Ottawa and am looking for a respected race shop...Have any or many of you used DASILVA RACING in the GTA area...I would be willing to drive up for the day and get everything done in 1 day...IE....new TVS....1 piece D/S.....TUNE...relocation LCA brackets.....rear dIFF cover....and a DYNO....I will NOT go to any FORD DEALER AGAIN...THXS in advance....BRUCE

• 4 months later...

Hi all I live in Ottawa and am looking for a respected race shop...Have any or many of you used DASILVA RACING in the GTA area...I would be willing to drive up for the day and get everything done in 1 day...IE....new TVS....1 piece D/S.....TUNE...relocation LCA brackets.....rear dIFF cover....and a DYNO....I will NOT go to any FORD DEALER AGAIN...THXS in advance....BRUCE

Joe runs a spotless, quality shop and will look after you.

Thanks to all who have given feed back... There is a new shop in the Ottawa area called : WICKED GARAGE : who also deals with Joe DaSilva.. They installed VMP TVS .. Ported Elbow .. 90mm Idler .. 2.6 pulley and new plugs.. I kept the stock TB and injectors and C&L CAI exhaust with KR muffers... WOW OMG OMG Is she ever QUICK.. I run 3;73 gears and what a great feeling going thru the gears.... BE SAFE AND ENJOY Bruce

Archived