TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shipping Shelby

39Mustang

My 2013 GT350 Conv. is finished and will be ready to ship next week... I usually use Passport Transport to ship everything but if anyone has anyone they know that works for a quality auto shipping transport let me know right away

thx

Are you shipping to Hawaii?

not yet, I'm on the 120 day waiting period to avoid quarantine with my dogs so I cannot move until Feb. 1st... I knew about this and forgot about it so quite mad at myself so yes I'm wasting money shipping it to Florida only 3 months later to ship it to Hawaii. I'm not moving without my doggies so it'll be Feb.

Are you planning on shipping from Florida to Hawaii?

Yes... I've been using Passport to ship everything the last 7 years but if anyone had any friends working for a company I'd listen. Passport is great with even greater prices.

Will ship cars straight from Florida to Hawaii so if different company picks them up in California that may happen but my everyday driver I will drive to Cali and ship from there. I'm doing this to put less stress on my dogs as I don't want to ship/fly them all day long from FL to HI so will drive to CA to ship dogs then the Van

Archived