TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finding replacement Owner's guide

skunkya

I just bought a 2007 GT500. but the previous owner was neglectful. Im trying to find everything that came with the car from the factory. Anyone know where I can find the Owner's guide and the Shelby guide. I found a place to get the window sticker and Shelby certificate. I was also wondering want else might be missing other than what i have already listed.

I just bought a 2007 GT500. but the previous owner was neglectful. Im trying to find everything that came with the car from the factory. Anyone know where I can find the Owner's guide and the Shelby guide. I found a place to get the window sticker and Shelby certificate. I was also wondering want else might be missing other than what i have already listed.

Congrats on your Shelby purchase. Owners manuals are available from:

www.helminc.com

or eBay

Steve

I see them come up on Ebay quite a bit.

Archived