TEAM SHELBY FORUM

pit in my stomach!!!! sad day.

dlfort

Have to sell my 2009 shelby gt 500 just to pay the bills.i think the worst part of it all,is we are going to miss the upcoming shelby bash.met a lot of good people,and had a blast at the 50th,really didnt want to miss the upcoming bash.they say things happen for a reason,will see about that one.If things go the way i expect it to go i will have a new one next year.P.S.I have had a lot of different makes of cars in my life so far but by far this shelby was by far the best car i have ever owned,i have tears in my eyes writing this.God willing i will get a neither one or two.sry about this but had to get this off my chest.

So sorry to hear that tough times have caused you to sell. Keep your chin up and if you can go to the bash....do go. You do not need a Shelby to attend. The event is more about the people.

ditto - it's bad enough to lose a car but, never let them take away your enthusiasm or desire to get another .

Sorry to see this and it must be really tough. Sounds to me though that you'll be back soon, plus as Grabber said its more about the people; family and friends.

I am sorry to hear this, but I truly hope as time passes so will your problems and that one day you will enjoy sitting behind the wheel of another shelby. Hang in there and keep fighting.

A few years ago when we were in a previous drought we had to sell our boat to make land payments. Selling the boat wasn't the issue=it was the fact that we had to so I know what you mean. My hope for you is that the new year brings better times.

Things do happen for a reason, and they will work out for the better. See ya at the next go around.

Have to sell my 2009 shelby gt 500 just to pay the bills.i think the worst part of it all,is we are going to miss the upcoming shelby bash.met a lot of good people,and had a blast at the 50th,really didnt want to miss the upcoming bash.they say things happen for a reason,will see about that one.If things go the way i expect it to go i will have a new one next year.P.S.I have had a lot of different makes of cars in my life so far but by far this shelby was by far the best car i have ever owned,i have tears in my eyes writing this.God willing i will get a neither one or two.sry about this but had to get this off my chest.

I know how you fill......................... I am having to sell a LOT of stuff that I really want to keep, to pay Bills each Month. On top of all that, I am also needing to raise the needed Funds for buying a Townhouse. Good luck.

It is sad that you've had to resort to selling your Shelby. You obviously have your priority's correct. Always remember better days are ahead. There was a time in my life that I also had to make some difficult financial decisions. I believe there will come a time where you will come back out on top. Things do happen for a reason, I would still go to the event as others said its about friends and family.

Thanks for all that was said sold it at car max got $31,500.going to LA tomorrow to by a 1996 corvette,very clean buying for $6,000 should have around $10,000 left in the bank.If things go right and if things fall into place should be at next years bash with my new shelby,crossing my fingers,I will always be a TS member.ill be back.....happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

Sounds like you we're able to get rid of a car payment and pay cash for a used Vette and have 10k left over for other needs by selling your Shelby.

My 2 cents - save up cash to buy your next Shelby so you will not be put in this situation again.

:spend: I guess based on your original message I made the foolish assumption that you fell on hard times and had to sell your car for survival. I’m not asking but I HOPE you have a plan if things don’t go right. To me thinking of only having $10,000 to survive puts a sick feeling in my stomach.

Thanks for all that was said sold it at car max got $31,500.going to LA tomorrow to by a 1996 corvette,very clean buying for $6,000 should have around $10,000 left in the bank.If things go right and if things fall into place should be at next years bash with my new shelby,crossing my fingers,I will always be a TS member.ill be back.....happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

I remember last year at this time you had posted tht you were unemployed. I hope that status has improved for you.

I PAID CASH FOR THE SHELBY,BOUGHT IT USED WITH ONLY 1,900 MILES ON IT HAD A GOOD JOB AT THE TIME I BOUGHT IT,I WAS LAID OFF TWO MONTH"S AFTER.WE HAVE A INVENTION THAT IS GOING TO BRING US A LOT OF MONEY IN,WE HAVE ENOUGH TO MAKE IT UNTIL THEN,MAY TAKE 6 MORE MONTH"S TO START GETTING CASH FROM IT ,THE WAY THE LAWER AN INVENT HELP IS TALKING WILL HAVE ENOUGH TO BY A HOUSE AND SHELBY"S OF CHOICE,STILL UNEMPOLYED DO TO BACK ISSUES.IT WILL ALL WORK OUT IN OUR FAVOR .CAN"T WAIT.

I PAID CASH FOR THE SHELBY,BOUGHT IT USED WITH ONLY 1,900 MILES ON IT HAD A GOOD JOB AT THE TIME I BOUGHT IT,I WAS LAID OFF TWO MONTH"S AFTER.WE HAVE A INVENTION THAT IS GOING TO BRING US A LOT OF MONEY IN,WE HAVE ENOUGH TO MAKE IT UNTIL THEN,MAY TAKE 6 MORE MONTH"S TO START GETTING CASH FROM IT ,THE WAY THE LAWER AN INVENT HELP IS TALKING WILL HAVE ENOUGH TO BY A HOUSE AND SHELBY"S OF CHOICE,STILL UNEMPOLYED DO TO BACK ISSUES.IT WILL ALL WORK OUT IN OUR FAVOR .CAN"T WAIT.

I hope your invention is a hit. Be careful if the fat lady has not sung yet !

I remember last year at this time you had posted tht you were unemployed. I hope that status has improved for you.

Sorry, but to me, that comment falls into the Nosey Rosie category. I never liked Noey Rosies and passive agressive people. Granted the OP opened the discussion but give him a break.

Sorry, but to me, that comment falls into the Nosey Rosie category. I never liked Noey Rosies and passive agressive people. Granted the OP opened the discussion but give him a break.

your reading my post wrong and thinking to hard.

Archived