TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American Bash 2013 Save The Date!!!

sharon

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#6 for me if I can make this one! :lurk:

Michael,

DeEtta and I are going to call it a day with the Bash at this point for the reasons I shared with you in Terlingua. While the first three were pretty darn cool, four was less so and five was less so yet. But that is just my view. The Bash is something every Shelby owner should attend multiple times. There is much there to experience for those who make the trip and, of course, the people can't be beat. Hope you and Dale can make it and that everyone has a great time.

Jim

Edit: Forgot the word "it."

Number 6 for me.... it is great to see everyone at this event and now the track quality is on par with our local No. Cal venues, makes it even better.

Make sure you come and hangout with us at the TS PCR RV club house this year! We are always trying to "Tom Sawyer" the BBQ!

What all goes on during this thing? lol

Beer Pong Championship

Pin the Tail on the Cobra

Spin the Bottle

Truth or Dare

Prank Phone Calls

Joke Telling Contests

Midnight Skinny Dipping

Snipe Hunts

Shadow Puppets Contests

#6 for me.....the people make the event for me :-)

ABSOLUTELY.

It's great to see all the cars, but even better to finally put faces to names and make new friends. This is an event no Shelby owner or fan should miss, if possible.

It's a REALLY good time.

Jer

Man I wish I can go, but I hope everone that goes has a really good time. I am pushing to make plans for the 2014 Bash. I am convincing my wife the reasoning to go is for the Mustang Annv..What I really cannot wait for is to see all you fine Shelby Guys/Gals once again. I am hoping that my career will land me a good paying job so I can go anually after 2014. Oh, and I soooo want to track my car so I will need to save for my Mustang funds; AKA mods and track that B@$&H! Till then, please be sure to post pics of the bash for us less fortunates!

Beer Pong Championship

Pin the Tail on the Cobra

Spin the Bottle

Truth or Dare

Prank Phone Calls

Joke Telling Contests

Midnight Skinny Dipping

Snipe Hunts

Shadow Puppets Contests

Woooooo snipe hunt!! haha any word on how much tickets are going to be so i can book this thing?! :happy feet:

#5 for me, and can' wait!

This will be #4 for us! Couldn't make it last year, but planning on it this year!! We can't wait to see our friends on the West Coast!! It is always a Good time indeed!!! :)

we will have to try real hard march out west was in AZ years ago march is a good time in that area, long drive may haul my 2013 Shelby GT 500 Native Warrior with our F-450 King Ranch which I love about as much as my Shelby,

How quickly do the tickets sell out? I'm want to determine how neurotic I need to be in checking on this so I don't miss out. I already have my hotel reservation and time off from work arranged and this would be my first time attending.

How quickly do the tickets sell out?

They don't sell out quickly, at least not like they did the first few years. I'm not sure but I don't think they sold out at all last year (others more knowledgeable than I help me out on this one).

Jim

Archived