TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American Bash 2013 Save The Date!!!

sharon

They don't sell out quickly, at least not like they did the first few years. I'm not sure but I don't think they sold out at all last year (others more knowledgeable than I help me out on this one).

Jim

They did sell out last year. I will have a firm date by end of week of when the tickets will go on sale.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They don't sell out quickly, at least not like they did the first few years. I'm not sure but I don't think they sold out at all last year (others more knowledgeable than I help me out on this one).

Jim

they did sell out last year Jim, but weeks and weeks after they went on sale....the days of all tickets disappearing in minutes are the things of days past.

This may well be near the time my 2013 GT350 is finished. So what happens at this and is it worth sticking around for?

After you pick up your car, hopefully the day before the cruise from LA to Vegas, you fly down I-15 at about 100 MPH with the group leaving from SA to hook up the PCR group in LA.

Party that evening with all the other speed crazed maniacs, get up the next morning and meet at the designated place, and make the run from LA back to Vegas.

Great way to break in a new car. From, there the festivities that Sharon has been working so hard on begin. Check in at South Point would be first on the agenda. From there, its anyones guess until the details are released.

This may well be near the time my 2013 GT350 is finished. So what happens at this and is it worth sticking around for?

Yes, yes, and most definitely YES...see below....

After you pick up your car, hopefully the day before the cruise from LA to Vegas, you fly down I-15 at about 100 MPH with the group leaving from SA to hook up the PCR group in LA.

Party that evening with all the other speed crazed maniacs, get up the next morning and meet at the designated place, and make the run from LA back to Vegas.

Great way to break in a new car. From, there the festivities that Sharon has been working so hard on begin. Check in at South Point would be first on the agenda. From there, its anyones guess until the details are released.

Like jnf said, we (Pacific Coast region) organize a cruise from SoCal to LV, as a Pre-Bash Event, then in LV, two days of open track, poker run, car show, one banquet and a mixer on another night....if you don't have fun at the BASH, than we can't help you :)

I assure, you'll have a GREAT time.

Jim

The Bash did sell out last year, but it was right before the event.

Yes, yes, and most definitely YES...see below....

Like jnf said, we (Pacific Coast region) organize a cruise from SoCal to LV, as a Pre-Bash Event, then in LV, two days of open track, poker run, car show, one banquet and a mixer on another night....if you don't have fun at the BASH, than we can't help you :)

I assure, you'll have a GREAT time.

In years past the Socal pre-Bash party was unofficial, but very well attended (last year we had a couple of hundred people and 125 Shelbys)

The Shelby Run to Las Vegas has always been the kick off point for the Bash.

This year, the we are planning to kick off the festivities with an official reception the night before the Run.

There are still some minor details to be ironed out, full information and ticketing will be available shortly.

Thanks for your patience. The enthusiasm for this event is welcomed!

For sure going!!!!! This will be my first, I can't wait! I have a new born (July 31st) he is totally going!

My daughter Edyth has gone every year since she was born (2008). She is a founding member and participant.

2fer.jpg

2fer.jpg

This will be my Dad and I's first time too! Count us in!

Welcome to TS BlakeJ,

I see your in the pacific Region, keep checking the regional threads for local activites. Such as the 27 car cruise we had to Half Moon Bay yesterday

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/forum/96-pacific-coast/

You'll have a GREAT time at the Bash, i guarantee it!

Tom

So is the run to SoCal on Wed or Thursday? When is a good arrival day to get the full experience? Also may be my first if the SS is done by then :drool:

Jim

Jim,

The cruise will from SoCal to LV will be on the morning of the 2ist (Thursday) stayed tuned (watch Pacific Region as we are the organizers of that segment) for more info.

There will be a get together the evening of the 20th

Tom

Jim,

The cruise will from SoCal to LV will be on the 20th (Wedneday) stayed tuned (watch Pacific Region as we are the organizers of that segment) for more info

Tom

Slight correction... we will begin the Bash with a get together Weds 3/20 and the actual Shelby Run to LV is Thurs morning 3/21.

Southpoint reservations made-will make airfare reservations and Shelbyfest tickets when I get home from work tonight. Wish we could drive but can't take that much time off=next year after official retirement date then we can! whoo hoo!!! :woot:

I think I'm in! It would be #3.5 for me, in '08 I went along for the ride as there were no official tickets left, in '09 I did the full tour, great times, and again in '10 had fun. In '11 and '12 my personal life was kinda uh, chaotic but as of now, I don't need 'permission' anymore ;-) So I think '13 is calling out to me...

Archived