TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ummm... new wheel design?

HyperStangs

Okay, somebody spill the beans... word on the street is there is a "New Wheel Design" imminent before the end of the year? Im assuming this ISN'T the Alocoas (else why would it be a secret).... anybody got any info?

Perhaps they are just making available the new wheels that they have already revealed.

Yup, and a few new items, but nothing Earth-shattering - our Facebook page is for far more casual fans of the brand. If you're on Team Shelby, you are MUCH more informed.

The things a TS member knows would SCARE the Facebook-only followers!

Jer

I wonder is anyone going to give up their alcoas for these?

These would have the shelby name and actually be much lighter I imagine than both alcoas and SVTPP wheels. I have to admit both the shelby 1000 and new SS wheels have grown on me. From a looks perspective the new ones look to be a much higher quality wheel.

I'll be giving up my Alcoas if the Shelby 1000 wheels show.... I've been biting at the bit for those since the first day I saw them. Jer, put me in line first if they are actually headed our way!!!! PLEASE!! On second thought... I may keep the Alcoas too. The wife is taking a liking to the GT500, and I sense I'm going to have a two Cobra house again.

Yup, and a few new items, but nothing Earth-shattering - our Facebook page is for far more casual fans of the brand. If you're on Team Shelby, you are MUCH more informed.

The things a TS member knows would SCARE the Facebook-only followers!

Jer

BTW any (rough) timeframe on this? I know you can't be specific.... but say, before X-mas?

Bump for "Jer-ness"

Not before the Holidays.

Jer

/whine.

LOL

Don't give it too much thought. Believe me, if it was something truly REVOLUTIONARY, I'd say so.

Jer

Archived