TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is your engine the one in the latest edition of 5.0 Mustang?

lsquared

The latest edition of 5.0 Mustang has an article showing a Trinity 5.8 being built on the Romeo Engine Niche Line. It's a great article that shows the teams that are building the engines and follows an engine through the process. The engine that they show is being built by Larry Nichiow and Paul Wilhelm. At the end of the article they show the id tag of the engine. It shows a upc code along with this info, REP5.8L SHELBY GT 500 E1900 250612 96710538 DA-253-AA Now, everyone go look and see who the lucky one is that has his engine in the magazine. I would guess it would be a car that was built 6-8 weeks ago at least. I can't find a referece to a date for the article. Good Luck.

The latest edition of 5.0 Mustang has an article showing a Trinity 5.8 being built on the Romeo Engine Niche Line. It's a great article that shows the teams that are building the engines and follows an engine through the process. The engine that they show is being built by Larry Nichiow and Paul Wilhelm. At the end of the article they show the id tag of the engine. It shows a upc code along with this info, REP5.8L SHELBY GT 500 E1900 250612 96710538 DA-253-AA Now, everyone go look and see who the lucky one is that has his engine in the magazine. I would guess it would be a car that was built 6-8 weeks ago at least. I can't find a referece to a date for the article. Good Luck.

The same Larry & Paul did a great job assembling my engine, but it is not the one in the mag!

Archived