TEAM SHELBY FORUM

not shelby...but still cool

I am a big Roush & Shelby Fan, We have lots of Shelby folks join the Roush Round Up as part of the Woodward Cruise. Tursday AM, Romeo Proving Grounds, Thursday PM, Car Show at Roush and Friday Track day at Waterford Hills. I did not get track pictures of the Shelbys @ Waterford as we were in the same run group. Most, not all, of my Roush buddies have a lot of respect for the Shelbys. Everyone does love a little smack talk. I am a luck guy with one of each. I took the Shelby on the 2012 HRPT and stopped at the Roush Plant and parked out front, yep I was razzed!

Congrats on meeting Jack, he is great for our sport!

I took my Dad with me and took him on the track for his 81st Birthday.

2012WoodwardCruise030.jpg

2012WoodwardCruise027.jpg

2012WoodwardCruise070.jpg

A friend of my traded a Trak Pak lastyear. He doesn't Track so it was a good move for him. If you are serious I'll have the Roush guys start looking. There are only 99 left. I know one was trashed at VIR.

Send me a PM any time you want me to start a search with the Roush Club.

I see you have a Red Stripe edition too.

There is one on fleebay right now. I'd love to have one but won't be for a few years. I've got way too many swords in the fire right now. If i brought one home there would probably be divorce papers taped to the windshield shortly after lol

There is one on fleebay right now. I'd love to have one but won't be for a few years. I've got way too many swords in the fire right now. If i brought one home there would probably be divorce papers taped to the windshield shortly after lol

I understand that quote! I have 3 Ponies and the Boss says you know the rule, 1 in and 1 out. I enjoy sharing the Sport with both groups. My favorite car show is the Indiana Shelby Club Spring Fling.

Archived