TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New to the Forum

Jimmy Sak

Hi all,

My name is Jim and I am new to the forum. I bought my 2012 GT500 Vert Black w/strip delete this past spring, and absolutely love it! I bought it with aroud 7k miles, but I was in need and it was exactally what I wanted. Already have a spot in line for the SuperSnake build....#84....just need to ship her to Vegas baby. I hope to learn plenty along the way, and meet some great peeps at future events (I always make time for fun!!). Once I take some more photos, Ill put thenm up....all the pics I have now are way to big to upload.

See ya'll round da boards!

Jim Saksewski

BTW: Any recomendations for shipping companies?

Welcome to the forum, Jim. In the past I have used RJM Motorsports (619-504-2861). Rob Johnson has a 4 car enclosed hauler and I have found him to be very reliable and competitive.

You might give him a call and see what he can do for you. You can google his company and check out his credentials...Good Luck!! ...Vinny/ AZ.

Hi all,

My name is Jim and I am new to the forum. I bought my 2012 GT500 Vert Black w/strip delete this past spring, and absolutely love it! I bought it with aroud 7k miles, but I was in need and it was exactally what I wanted. Already have a spot in line for the SuperSnake build....#84....just need to ship her to Vegas baby. I hope to learn plenty along the way, and meet some great peeps at future events (I always make time for fun!!). Once I take some more photos, Ill put thenm up....all the pics I have now are way to big to upload.

See ya'll round da boards!

Jim Saksewski

BTW: Any recomendations for shipping companies?

Welcome to Team Shelby. Use this to post your pictures, it works great. Another TS member wrote it but it works great.

If you want to post lots of big photos and not exceed the site limit and help keep the CPU usage down and conserve the site Bytes, then follow these few simple instructions to get going on Photo bucket so you can post as many photos as your heart desires.

1st. Go to this link and set up a account. It is quick and easy.

http://photobucket.com/

2nd.

Go to the area called "Albums and Upload".

3rd.

Click on the "browse" button and find the photo on your computer that you want to download and then click on that photo and then click "Upload".

4th.

The photo will then "Upload" and pop into the bottom of the page. Scroll down there and click a check mark in the box telling it that you have chosen it.

5th.

Then click the button at the bottom of the page that says " Generate HTML and IMG Code".

6th.

Then you will see the photo codes in 2 areas that you can use. one is "IMG Thumbnails for message boards" and the other one is "IMG images for message boards". Highlight one of the codes in those boxs and use your mouse to do the copy function. You can do one at a time or as many as you want.

7th.

Go to your Team Shelby post and paste the IMG code into the big white box that you would normally type a post into.

That's it. After you do it once or twice, you will have it down quick. Note that the Thumbnail selection is going to give you a smaller photo and the Image selection will give you a big photo in your post. If you need any help, let me know and I will give you a hand.

This will really help our site run quicker and faster if you are a photo poster lover like me.

Archived