Personalized Plates

Squirrel 007

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

POORKIDS?

$$$16T$$$?

KOOLAID?

What really scares me is that half of the people in any given situation, from driving down the street to standing in line at the grocery store, were willing to endorse four more years like the last, despite having delivered upon absolutely NOTHING he promised and he and his team proving themselves to be an utter demagogues and dilettantes. It's like standing on deck of the Titanic watching people continue to gather around the band.

Except, in THIS case, the crowd has formed DIRECTLY in front of the lifeboats so NOBODY can save themselves.

Thank God for the Republican-controlled House which can at least be SOMEWHAT of a brake pedal, but not enough to reject Obamacare or at least read it before deciding to ratify. It's going to be heartbreaking to watch as utterly punitive useless taxes only further discourage future investment and all of the trillions either remain on the sidelines or wind-up invested elsewhere and a stranglehold upon U.S. manufacturing only continues to tighten by the handful who want to preserve their uncompetitive statuses quo at the expense of every entrepreneur and person who'd love to be productive is left stymied without opportunity.

If utterly wasting $3T with nothing to show for but one miserable failure after another it isn't enough to compel change in favor of somebody with actual proven economic ability, what will? Especially as long as half the populace believes because it doesn't happen to pay income tax it's not also getting the shaft, the next four years may very well achieve the tipping point from which recovery becomes impossible altogether, since the emphasis has already shifted from creating opportunity to striving to ensure everybody is equally poor.

Greece, Italy and Spain are going to wind up looking downright thrifty by the time this is over.

What really scares me is that half of the people in any given situation, from driving down the street to standing in line at the grocery store, were willing to endorse four more years like the last, despite having delivered upon absolutely NOTHING he promised and he and his team proving themselves to be an utter demagogues and dilettantes. It's like standing on deck of the Titanic watching people continue to gather around the band.

Except, in THIS case, the crowd has formed DIRECTLY in front of the lifeboats so NOBODY can save themselves.

Thank God for the Republican-controlled House which can at least be SOMEWHAT of a brake pedal, but not enough to reject Obamacare or at least read it before deciding to ratify. It's going to be heartbreaking to watch as utterly punitive useless taxes only further discourage future investment and all of the trillions either remain on the sidelines or wind-up invested elsewhere and a stranglehold upon U.S. manufacturing only continues to tighten by the handful who want to preserve their uncompetitive statuses quo at the expense of every entrepreneur and person who'd love to be productive is left stymied without opportunity.

If utterly wasting $3T with nothing to show for but one miserable failure after another it isn't enough to compel change in favor of somebody with actual proven economic ability, what will? Especially as long as half the populace believes because it doesn't happen to pay income tax it's not also getting the shaft, the next four years may very well achieve the tipping point from which recovery becomes impossible altogether, since the emphasis has already shifted from creating opportunity to striving to ensure everybody is equally poor.

Greece, Italy and Spain are going to wind up looking downright thrifty by the time this is over.

Are you a professor? Your knowledge of macro and micro economics is staggering.

But seriously, can't we just talk about how awesome it feels to mash the pedal. We all came on here to share in our collective appreciation for the 2013 Shelby GT500. Let's not create drama over things that are irrelevent to this forumn.

Are you a professor? Your knowledge of macro and micro economics is staggering.

But seriously, can't we just talk about how awesome it feels to mash the pedal. We all came on here to share in our collective appreciation for the 2013 Shelby GT500. Let's not create drama over things that are irrelevent to this forumn.

You've got more than your hands full with Governor Moonbeam at the moment to be worrying about what goes on here.

WERFUKT

Like this for our country.

Won't be able to give DMV an explanation on what it means.

Explanations of the meaning is required here on personalized plates.

Well said though.

How about putting down "16 Trillion" and "demagogue"? Should make the case pretty clearly. :)

You are right, I knew this day was coming and took action, I have a life jacket feel sorry for those who don't.

You are right, I knew this day was coming and took action, I have a life jacket feel sorry for those who don't.

Unfortunately, none of us -- not even you -- has a "life jacket" capable of withstanding the full force of the U.S. government of today. Ours is a present-day reality Thomas Jefferson warned us about more than two centuries ago:

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

• 4 weeks later...

I love that one! Alaska already had that taken though :-(

I went with: 662 HP

So are you in AK, or just an active duty resident?

Pretty hard to come up with something good in AK that's still available. I was surprised at how many Cobra or Shelby-themed plates are taken.

If I wanted to talk smack, UDLOOZ is available, but I didn't want to create any headaches for myself.

Haven't ordered mine yet, so not going to list it here...

So are you in AK, or just an active duty resident?

Pretty hard to come up with something good in AK that's still available. I was surprised at how many Cobra or Shelby-themed plates are taken.

If I wanted to talk smack, UDLOOZ is available, but I didn't want to create any headaches for myself.

Haven't ordered mine yet, so not going to list it here...

Active duty resident living in Oklahoma.

Yeah, lots of cobra/snake/Shelby themes in AK. Plus it is so limited with only 6 characters :-(

I got THNX CS since we can only have 6 letters and one space. It was my way of honoring CS and thanking him for keeping the American muscle car alive.

Had the same idea here.....

IMG_17561.jpg

Archived