TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2014 Mustang production

frydguy79

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

OK so what is the differente between RUBY RED and CANDY RED ?? The for PERF WHITE and OXFORD WHITE ??

Ruby red is a bit darker than Candy red on on Fords new palette. Performance white, as Ive seen it, is a brighter white while Oxford white is more subdued, think Econoline van.

I think Ford will have a short '14 run unless demand dictates what they are thinking. Also they are pretty busy designing the '15 and I am pretty damn sure you wont see the power we have now, at least for a couple of years! In my opinion there won't be a Shelby for '15 but that is just my 2 cents! Mr. Shelbys kids are fighting over his estate and I think that is going to throw a wrench in any kind of contract with Ford. That is just my opinion, denohew

I was hoping that the 2013 GT500 would come in Tuxedo Black, that's what I wanted. Went with the Candy Red instead. I believe the Mustang is the only vehicle from Ford that still comes in the traditional black. I read somewhere that the colors were changed in 14' to standardize colors across the lines, seems not to be that way with all colors.

I think Ford will have a short '14 run unless demand dictates what they are thinking. Also they are pretty busy designing the '15 and I am pretty damn sure you wont see the power we have now, at least for a couple of years! In my opinion there won't be a Shelby for '15 but that is just my 2 cents! Mr. Shelbys kids are fighting over his estate and I think that is going to throw a wrench in any kind of contract with Ford. That is just my opinion, denohew

Yup I agree I do know the 14 will be a short run I just havent been able to confirm how long of a run it will be.

I also believe you can take it to the bank the 14 will be the last shelby GT500 .

Look for a boss name to return in 15

I agree and don't think you will ever see this kind of factory hp and especially the tq #'s any time ever again..the time they are a changin.

Of course not, they just want the buyers ass to be warm while sliding all over the road.

Won't that make you sweat more ??

Heated seats and the car sliding all over the road. I see white knuckles and wet seats.

Won't that make you sweat more ??

Heated seats and the car sliding all over the road. I see white knuckles and wet seats.

:hysterical3: Right, but the heated seats are now standard on the 2014 GT500. Maybe better include a tissue dispenser in the dash.

:hysterical3: Right, but the heated seats are now standard on the 2014 GT500. Maybe better include a tissue dispenser in the dash.

Or maybe make the seats heated/cooled like they offer in the new trucks.

Hey Shelbyville, Great point! Heated seats with tires that totally break loose at any temp below like 45 degrees! I don't know if you caught my thread last year but I was racing a Camaro last winter in my 550 hp car and when I went to third I got totally sideways at about 100 mph. By the grace of GOD and a little skill I got the car back! I had no idea of the cold weather tire issue! Now I have a '13 and I cannot imagine what would have happened in the 662 car! Does anybody know of a good winter tire and summer tire that will fit the stock rims? I really hate the stock tires. I was looking at some P-Zeros but they dont make the stock sizes as far as I know? I hate to say this but the stock tires scare me! denohew

Hey Shelbyville, Great point! Heated seats with tires that totally break loose at any temp below like 45 degrees! I don't know if you caught my thread last year but I was racing a Camaro last winter in my 550 hp car and when I went to third I got totally sideways at about 100 mph. By the grace of GOD and a little skill I got the car back! I had no idea of the cold weather tire issue! Now I have a '13 and I cannot imagine what would have happened in the 662 car! Does anybody know of a good winter tire and summer tire that will fit the stock rims? I really hate the stock tires. I was looking at some P-Zeros but they dont make the stock sizes as far as I know? I hate to say this but the stock tires scare me! denohew

Do you mean they scare you for cold weather driving or both hot/cold? I thought they were supposed to be very good for warm weather (70+ degrees). I have not driven my car. The dealer delivered it to my house and my wife put it in the garage on Nov 5th and that is where it is staying till I get back home some time in 2014.

Or maybe make the seats heated/cooled like they offer in the new trucks.

Cooled seats would make FAR more sense for these cars but adds too much crap and there probably isn't enough room under there. Have to use perforated leather, add ductwork and a fan under the seat. And women in short skirts apparently don't like them. (from what I hear) B)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived