TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT's w/ Wings

I asked about this a long time ago but I accidently deleted my pictures so any of you that installed Wings on your Shelby GT's please repost some pics again

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but I really like this APR Performance wing on my deck lid. Balances out with the APR splitter that I have up front.

The splitter is cool but no that wing a little too much for my taste

mine with wing. added after a year of ownership, been on about 3 years now. I like it. still stands out as unique and gets many comments. ( difficulty getting an image in here just keeps saying i must add a post.. well i am......wth nvm, just atttaching it. )

20120701_190040sm.jpg

20120701_190040sm.jpg

I'm really torn on a rear spoiler. At one time, I had wanted to install one on an SGT if I got one. Then after I got my SGT and the longer I own it, the less I seem to want to put a spoiler/wing on it. I haven't ruled it out but I'm just not sure if its a good idea.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but I really like this APR Performance wing on my deck lid. Balances out with the APR splitter that I have up front.

How come you didn't use the APR rear diffuser if used the front splitter?

man you had to go way back to fine that post lol.. I remember yours too

Archived