TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 Rescheduling

Snoopy49

• 1 month later...

I have had the same build date of Dec.10 since I placed my order Oct.19. Ford told me today that it is now in production with an estimated delivery date of Dec 29(that is a chahge from Dec.23). As much as these cars cost I was not going to pay for something that was not what I really wanted, that's why I ordered mine. Just trying to be patient.

• 2 weeks later...

When I ordered mine, I was told it was my dealers first allocation, then in July I got a call from my salesman telling me that they just got in a new GT500, unfortunately it wasn't mine. I was told that the owner had ordered one for stock before I ordered mine and never told the salesmen. I finally found out in Aug that he never had an allocation for the one I ordered and may not get one. He didn't get another allocation until late Oct, now the car is being built in the last week of 2013 production.

To throw salt on the wound, the sales tax goes up on Jan 1st and that will add another $150 to the cost of the car, Thanks to the stupid people in California who voted for the increase. Who in their right mind votes to increase taxes?

When I ordered mine, I was told it was my dealers first allocation, then in July I got a call from my salesman telling me that they just got in a new GT500, unfortunately it wasn't mine. I was told that the owner had ordered one for stock before I ordered mine and never told the salesmen. I finally found out in Aug that he never had an allocation for the one I ordered and may not get one. He didn't get another allocation until late Oct, now the car is being built in the last week of 2013 production.

To throw salt on the wound, the sales tax goes up on Jan 1st and that will add another $150 to the cost of the car, Thanks to the stupid people in California who voted for the increase. Who in their right mind votes to increase taxes?

People led to believe they will be apropriately allocated to necessary resources. The truth is it will probably be misapropriated again and California will end up in trouble again.

Not Me!

Archived