TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Came in record time 30 days

stillmy428

post-8474-1177521418_thumb.jpgpost-8474-1177521500_thumb.jpg

Dealership called me this morning and said my convert was in.I ask him if he was kidding and he wasn't drove up and there it was fresh of the truck.Was really glad to see it was told 2 months out but it only took 30 days from the time i ordered it....GOT TO LOVE FORD....Not picking it up till Saturday weather real bad till then.So i guess no sleep till then...

post-8474-1177521595_thumb.jpg

post-8474-1177521418_thumb.jpg

post-8474-1177521500_thumb.jpg

post-8474-1177521595_thumb.jpg

Congratuations stillmy !

Isnt it a great feeling to see this beautiful car .. and know its yours ! ...

Your going to love driving it as we all do ours ! .... Way to go !... and if u need questions on mods ... u know who to ask ..... US

Dealership called me this morning and said my convert was in.I ask him if he was kidding and he wasn't drove up and there it was fresh of the truck.Was really glad to see it was told 2 months out but it only took 30 days from the time i ordered it....GOT TO LOVE FORD....Not picking it up till Saturday weather real bad till then.So i guess no sleep till then...

Seems like it already got rained on, unless you live really far away I'd drive it home. These cars are easy to manage on the road, just don't floor it and it's like driving any normal car.

Grats on the wheels!!! Get that baby home so nobody messes with it at the dealership!

Seems like it already got rained on, unless you live really far away I'd drive it home. These cars are easy to manage on the road, just don't floor it and it's like driving any normal car.

Grats on the wheels!!! Get that baby home so nobody messes with it at the dealership!

I'd have to agree here, I've driven mine in the rain a couple times with no problems, just pay attention around the corners. Get it out of the dealership ASAP so the "cool kid" tech doesn't start messing with it. Or the GM for that matter, this car is awesome and everyone knows it, get it home today!!!

stillmy428, where are you at in Ohio? I have a black/tungsten vert also in Ohio, outside Dayton. There are a couple of us around here with GT500's that get together for local shows. Would love to have you join us if you're near.

Archived