TEAM SHELBY FORUM

kr shifter ball???

twicebitten

Wow!- That red w/silver stripe shifter ball is going to have to go on my Christmas wish list :happy feet:

Once again on the fence with this item too on whether to go safe and get a black shifter ball for a black KR, or go red. The only red on the interior of the black KR is the steering wheel stitching. I am always drawn to black/red combos. My old high school was black and red too! So maybe that's the draw

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There are so many requests for custom shifter balls, we decided to start engineering a new program... pick your shift pattern, color, logo, shifter pattern, stripe type and color, threading, etc... and get it made custom!

Not an overnight process, but I really want you all to be able to get what you want.

Jer

There are so many requests for custom shifter balls, we decided to start engineering a new program... pick your shift pattern, color, logo, shifter pattern, stripe type and color, threading, etc... and get it made custom!

Not an overnight process, but I really want you all to be able to get what you want.

Jer

Thanks Jer,

That sounds really cool! Great idea. :shift:

Merry Christmas KR Family.

Jer

Thats awesome news Jer...although my daughter did give me the blue/silver stripe KR ball for xmas...total suprise btw...

i'd still pick up a silver bodied one if they become available.

Tom

Thats awesome news Jer...although my daughter did give me the blue/silver stripe KR ball for xmas...total suprise btw...

i'd still pick up a silver bodied one if they become available.

+1 except mine was from my wife.

Mike

Archived