TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Brake Reservoir Covers NOW AVAILABLE!

Jer

Jer, I would be glad to buy a Shelby branded version for my '07 and possibly the new battery cover. It would be great to have these before the summer season... Just sayin'

We will have EVERYTHING in stock soon. These items have a long lead time, so I either have to buy a HUGE amount, or risk running out. No fun.

Jer

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jer, how will we know when the aluminum brake reservoir covers for the the earlier '08 become available? I've been waiting on a couple of them since they were first offered. I don't want to miss out!

Jer, how will we know when the aluminum brake reservoir covers for the the earlier '08 become available? I've been waiting on a couple of them since they were first offered. I don't want to miss out!

I'll be my usual loudmouthed self and announce it here, PLUS put a notice in the Shoutbox, Facebook pages, etc...

Jer

Any luck finding out the cutoff date?

My Purchasing Manager knows, and has ordered accordingly. We'll post the items with sizes and pix, that will be a more accurate method of getting the customers the right fit. Cutoff dates can me dodgy sometimes.

Jer

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll check. Jer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

We placed the order back in April, I think... that vendor usually delivers around 8 weeks out, but I'll post if there's any special news.

Jer

Jer how bout a SS brake cover for my 2007 Super Snake, car built in March 2007, Snaked in 2009. Will look so much better with a SS cover than old plastic :rockon:

This? (Just in the different size?)

http://www.shelbystore.com/Shelby-Fabricated-Aluminum-Brake-Reservoir-Cover-p/74222.htm?1=1&CartID=0

Jer

Do you guys make a real one and not a cover?

No, we don't.

Jer

• 1 month later...

I ordered mine for my KR a while ago. I spoke to one of your reps last week the he said they should start to come in next week. I too ordered the early larger 08 version. perfection takes time!

The pix will be on the Item page any second now...

Jer

Looking for a brake reservoir cover with the CS logo that will fit my '07 GT500. Will this be offered and when?

Jer, the item page does not say which model year the CS logo version fits. Just trying to get my question answered.

Jer, the item page does not say which model year the CS logo version fits. Just trying to get my question answered.

There are two different item pages, for two different items (small or large), each available with the CS logo.

Your car uses this one: http://www.shelbystore.com/Large-Brake-Reservoir-Cover-p/74221.htm

Jer

There are two different item pages, for two different items (small or large), each available with the CS logo.

Your car uses this one: http://www.shelbystore.com/Large-Brake-Reservoir-Cover-p/74221.htm

Jer

Thanks Jer. I was looking under the brakes category and you only had the small listed there.

Archived