TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Brake Reservoir Covers NOW AVAILABLE!

Jer

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry everyone for my enthusiasm and passion for the GT-H ... I will try to not let it happen again.

:hysterical:

Jer

+1....ordered and paid....not received yet!!

Eww, that's not good. They're not supposed to do that.

When did it hit your credit card? Might just be in transit?

I need to get my butt in gear and order a list of things I've been wanting but every time I see a post like this (Re; Delays, back-ordered, etc.) it keeps me from doing so. I don't want to order 10 different things only to have them shipped on 10 different dates.

Phill

Eww, that's not good. They're not supposed to do that.

When did it hit your credit card? Might just be in transit?

I need to get my butt in gear and order a list of things I've been wanting but every time I see a post like this (Re; Delays, back-ordered, etc.) it keeps me from doing so. I don't want to order 10 different things only to have them shipped on 10 different dates.

Phill

I ordered and paid 12/26. I guess they showed in inventory at that time I ordered, but then when they went to fill the order they were out of stock. I hope they are back in soon.

Most of these back orders shipped today - sorry for the wait!

Jer

I ordered and paid 12/26. I guess they showed in inventory at that time I ordered, but then when they went to fill the order they were out of stock. I hope they are back in soon.

Shipped.

Jer

+1....ordered and paid....not received yet!!

Shipped.

Jer

Jer, Thanks for the update. Must have had ESP as I called and asked Tim about my back order today.

Dave

No, wish that were the case, I'd have it made living in Vegas with THAT ability!

Jer

• 3 weeks later...

These have sold well above expectation. The "Shelby" branded ones will be in soon.

Jer

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine yesterday and put it on last night. Looks great and nicely made. I did use some doubled sided tape to secure it to the brake reservoir.

Yeahhhhh, that's another item to add to my wish list!

That REALLY cleans up the ugly ass plastic brake fluid reservoir. And I really like the Cobra on it too.

I sure do wish Shelby would sell the spun aluminum PS fluid reservoir separately as opposed to having to buy the whole package (Eng. Coolant reservoir, Intercooler degass bottle, PS fluid reservoir, etc.). The anodized PS tank looks too 'amateurish' to me (w/flat tig welded sides) but the 'plain aluminum' PS tank is spun aluminum and looks GREAT, IMHO.

Does anyone know if whoever makes the Shelby tank kit sells the PS fluid reservoir as a separate item?

Phill

Yeahhhhh, that's another item to add to my wish list!

That REALLY cleans up the ugly ass plastic brake fluid reservoir. And I really like the Cobra on it too.

I sure do wish Shelby would sell the spun aluminum PS fluid reservoir separately as opposed to having to buy the whole package (Eng. Coolant reservoir, Intercooler degass bottle, PS fluid reservoir, etc.). The anodized PS tank looks too 'amateurish' to me (w/flat tig welded sides) but the 'plain aluminum' PS tank is spun aluminum and looks GREAT, IMHO.

Does anyone know if whoever makes the Shelby tank kit sells the PS fluid reservoir as a separate item?

Phill

We will at a later date.

Jer

Jer when are coolant tanks for 2013 gt500s going to be made? Or at least directions on how to get the older tanks to work?

Why won't "the older tanks" work???

I thought they were the same, other than no more Power Steering reservoir.

Phill

Got mine yesterday and put it on last night. Looks great and nicely made. I did use some doubled sided tape to secure it to the brake reservoir.

Is your master cylinder cap the same one that states that it doesn't fit a '12 on the Shelby site?http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/s5me-caps.htm I got all of the others but didn't get a master cylinder one because it says that. Jer, can you chime in on this?

Engine caps and tanks are a big project we're working on. I'm pretty sure everyone will be able to find exactly what they want.

Jer

Is your master cylinder cap the same one that states that it doesn't fit a '12 on the Shelby site?http://www.shelbysto...p/s5me-caps.htm I got all of the others but didn't get a master cylinder one because it says that. Jer, can you chime in on this?

Yes I think it is the one they wont fit the 2012, and mine seems to work fine on my 2012.

• 2 weeks later...

Will this work on an 08 made on 9/11/2007?

I forget the cutoff date, Ill try to find out again.

Jer

• 2 weeks later...

These have sold well above expectation. The "Shelby" branded ones will be in soon.

Jer

Jer, I would be glad to buy a Shelby branded version for my '07 and possibly the new battery cover. It would be great to have these before the summer season... Just sayin'

Archived