TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBY DISPLAY STAND

1sgt

I don't have one, but I can attest that the stands are amazing. The guy that makes them (Brian) is a member here on TS. I believe his screen name is blkGT500nCA. There's also a thread around here somewhere with a bunch of photos of his stands. I'll take a look for it.

Edited for link.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/53096-a-couple-projects-ive-been-working-on/page__hl__%2Bdisplay+%2Bstands__fromsearch__1

Edited by JT93

I have one of his GT-H stands and it is excellent quality and I am very happy it. My stand has some beautiful GT-H gold stripes which match my cars stripes. I wonder if they will fade if I leave them out in the sun too long like many of the GT-H stripes do one the production cars. If they do fade, it would be very frustrating yet very cool because it would be so loyal to the actual cars. :D

They are excellent stands, get one, you'll love it.

QSS

Peek-a-boo! lol Here I am. Hahaha.

I've been super busy lately and haven't had much time to visit the forums. I'm moving my shop next week into a new 7,500 sq/ft facility! You guys wouldn't believe what I've done in my small 1,000 sq/ft place I have now, but I outgrew that place over a year ago. It's going to be nice to have too much room and finally be able to hire some much needed help. Being a one man crew has been a challenge to say the least.

1sgt, my email is blkgt500nca@gmail.com . Let me know if you have any questions. You can call on my cell too, (707) 834-5497. Email or text is usually best.

If you want one of the Shelby labeled stands, follow the link that 66GT350PS posted. There's a picture of some CNC, LED lit stands there.

Peek-a-boo! lol Here I am. Hahaha.

I've been super busy lately and haven't had much time to visit the forums. I'm moving my shop next week into a new 7,500 sq/ft facility! You guys wouldn't believe what I've done in my small 1,000 sq/ft place I have now, but I outgrew that place over a year ago. It's going to be nice to have too much room and finally be able to hire some much needed help. Being a one man crew has been a challenge to say the least.

1sgt, my email is blkgt500nca@gmail.com . Let me know if you have any questions. You can call on my cell too, (707) 834-5497. Email or text is usually best.

If you want one of the Shelby labeled stands, follow the link that 66GT350PS posted. There's a picture of some CNC, LED lit stands there.

Thanks for posting up Brian. Glad to hear your getting a new shop. I'll be getting in touch soon, it's near time to update my poster.