TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Germany's Shelbyforum Calendar 2013 - available now!

Alberto

Hey guys,

I now put the ordering items on the top of this thread, as I never expected these positive kind of feedback and numbers of views. Thanks so much guys!!! Love you!

It was not that easy to find a viable way bringing the calendars to the USA, but we did it! happy%20feet.gif

We already sent a a package with Shelbyforum calendars to the US agency of VELOCITY http://velocity-group.de/en/index.html in US, who will deliver just within a few days.

Payment items:

• Price US-$ 69,- incl. shipping costs within US!!! (Edit: for CAN please send a request)
  • send your order by email to the US-ágent of Velocity: mailto:j.amato@velocity-group.u

Calendar items:

• Limited edition of 500 exemplars
  • personally signed serial-no
  • Size: 23.5" x 16.5" (landscape)
  • 12 sheets + 1 cover sheet + 1 backcover sheet
  • 12 different Shelby GT500 (2007 - 2013)
  • 5 superhot Shelbygirls
  • high glossy paper
  • highest print quality
  • spiralbinding with thumbhole
  • examples:

35234594-shelbyforum-kalender_1_5.jpg

35234594-shelbyforum-kalender_2_5.jpg

35234594-shelbyforum-kalender_3_5.jpg

35234594-shelbyforum-kalender_4_5.jpg

35234594-shelbyforum-kalender_5_5.jpg

We did the best we could to make the price as fair as possible and hope, you're still interested to order! Feel free for any questions!

Greez from Germany, Albert

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To keep the flow of the thread proberly, here the April's theme again in full size:

12441.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to all for your response. The shelbyforum.de calender 2013 is still under construction, should be finished soon and will be available on Amazone.

The pics do always contain a Shelby GT500 of one of our members, one of the 5 Shelbygirls from our this years gathering and a theme that should suit to the month. That's why we wanted to transfer the idea of "April Fool's Day" on the pic above, or Valentine's day in February, or Haloween in October and stuff like that. 2 or 3 more pics will be posted here in large size as soon as pictures get finished.

Greez from Germany, Alberto

Anyone notice the tailights? I know it is a very minor detail but damn me likey!! Oh and the chic is rather hot too! :wub2: I would like to have both ON my car! :happy feet:

More please!!!

What you mean these

mustanghome013.jpg

The taillights are European versions.

The calendar seems to be a spectacular photoshop work!

Can't wait to see some more pictures!

thx :)

Thanks for your respond either. Pics are up to come...

Unfortunately these headlights are not a European version, but after market products in Europe as well as in US. We use original taillights with exchanged yellow light bulbs for the turn signal and without sequential flashing, what is prohibited at least in Germany and some further European countries.

Albert

Thanks for your respond either. Pics are up to come...

Unfortunately these headlights are not a European version, but after market products in Europe as well as in US. We use original taillights with exchanged yellow light bulbs for the turn signal and without sequential flashing, what is prohibited at least in Germany and some further European countries.

Albert

Any idea of the manufactuer? I really like these! Anyone know if they would be legal in the USA (or california)??

Alberto can u send me a website for the taillights??

Alberto can u send me a website for the taillights??

Unfortunately not. All I have is a link where you get them in Germany, but that's all I got: http://www.velocity-kustoms.de/shop/Ford/Mustang/Ford-Mustang-05-Teile/Exterior-Styling/Beleuchtung/05-09-Euro-Ruecklichter-fuer-TUeV-Umruestung?c=769

Better you contact hodger right 2 postings above.

Archived