TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Quick question

raustin0017

Is there such a thing as a District Shelby Representative? At the local Ford dealer they told me there is only a FORD rep... but I believe I read it somewhere on this forum there is a Shelby Rep....but can not find the info. I live in Charleston SC. Thanks in advance for the assist.

There used to be certain dealerships that were designated as "SVT Dealers", even though all dealers could sell cars, the dealers that did a lot of SVT work (what that threshold is I have no idea) were labeled as SVT dealers. They dont do that anymore as per Ford "all dealers are SVT since its just a Ford product." I called Ford Racing however and got the name of the dealership in my area that used to be a SVT dealer in the past, based on the high volume of SVT related parts they ordered and still order and it made all the difference. Knowledgable guys who did a lot of work and aftermarket work on Shelbys.

If you want to see if your dealer or a dealer close to you is or was an SVT dealer, use the link below, enter your zip code and select SVT under Specialty Services (Optional).

Ford Fleet - Fleet Dealer Locator

I think the dealer has to opt in as well to be on that site. I checked my area and found that a few dealers were missing when I know they sell SVT product.

Archived