TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How many of you think...

michschi

It's not what I would do but much better than most. It looks good!

My issue is when I think the car no longer looks like a Shelby GT. When you mod the car to that extent I think you, and future collectors, would have been much better served if you had just modded a Mustang GT. Cheaper for you and better given how few of these cars there are to be enjoyed in the future. I think it looks fine, still looks like an SGT, and in the end if you're happy great!

That was the line I was trying to walk. I have posted that comment many times. I want it to look like nobody elses but I still want people to know its a SGT.

I think she is beautiful! :rockon:

That was the line I was trying to walk. I have posted that comment many times. I want it to look like nobody elses but I still want people to know its a SGT.

And you have done exactly what you set out to do. There is no doubt it's an SGT.

And you could have never made a Mustang GT have the same appearence, performance and mystique...

Car looks great. I don't care for the hood as it just does not hit Ford or Shelby with me. Again, just an opinion and we all have them. That said your car shows pride of ownership and like what you did to the Paxton. Ive been told that I ruined my GT-H and been told its a fake since they did not come with a SC. So go figure!

I am also adding the deep draw hood. So again, its all at we want amd just their opinion. As long as you love it thats all that matters. Just as I love my GT-H S/C. Carroll could not leave cars stock so why should we.

Enjoy and your picture composition are fantastic. So to answer your question, no you did not wreck a perfectly good Shelby.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wrecked a perfectly good Shelby? I ask this because obviously some don't believe in modding these cars, so I am curious as to what the majority thinks. BE HONEST!

175212_10151039741856971_1902815190_o.jpg

DSC_3768.jpg

DSC_3782.jpg

DSC_3817.jpg

DSC_3827.jpg

Love the car minus the dice.. LOL.

I really like your car although the hood isn't my "cup of tea" but that's just me. I have modded my car bit, primarily under the hood for shows to keep the exterior as stock as possible. Anyway, I like what you've done and the beauty of these cars is the uniqueness each person brings to them. I like it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived